🐾Chapter 25: Boring university & mysterious lady🐾

2nd update todayyy!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

I turned around.
Well I tried.
But something blocked me.

It was just Tae, who hugged me in his sleep. When he confessed to me 2 months ago, we immediately informed my parents about our relationship update. Mom was very happy and dad was something between happy and sad but my mom explaned to him (with shoe in her right hand) that he shouldn't be blocking our relationship so he is also happy about it now.

To be precise she said dad shouldn't be cockblocking us but that's just a detail. Detail which made us both blush.

And since then my mom removed the spare bed from my room and we sleep on the same bed. At first it was a little embarrassing cause after crushing for a long time we were couple for few hours, but now we are more than comfortable with it.

I broke my nostalgic moment by looking at the alarm clock. I almost kicked Tae out of bed by the shock. We have completed the resuming school and applied for university which offered special program for us both - 2 months of hard practice of our knowledge and then continuing as normal students. We may have special program, but we have the same start of first lesson.

And today is the first day. And we are late. I hurriedly jumped out of our bed and ran into bathroom to change while shouting at Tae to wake him up. We both quickly changed and ran to kitchen to make something for breakfast. We may be late but we need breakfast. Food = life.

"What are you two doing here? By the ruckus you two are doing I thought you are doing that thing!" mom said when she appeared in kitchen. Me and Tae have screamed because we didn't notice her in the rush of making food.

"We are terribly late for the first day of university mom!" I explained and continued chopping the pepper. "Huh? It's 3 am!" mom said. Just then I remembered my alarm is not working recently.

"Well dammit, we could have slept!" I sulked. Tae just laughed. "You have to repair the clock as soon as possible!" he noted. "We won't fall asleep no more I think... So I will stay here, eat my breakfast and maybe resume something before school?" I offered. Tae just nodded and mom dissapeared back to their bedroom.

I took a piece of the pepper and almost shouted because I have just chopped and ate chilly pepper!

Tae rushed for milk as soon as he understood what happened and I was dieing from the spiciness and mentally stabbing my stupidity.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

2 hours till we are leaving for uni. We watched one movie, ate real breakfast and now we are snuggling to each other on the sofa. Mom and dad are peacefully sleeping and not gonna lie, I don't miss them right now.

Tae is completely enough for me to reach my happiness.

"Yn-iee? You have something here..." Tae said as he pointed on my lips. "You know, you can just normally say it Tae. There's no need to pretend I have something on my lips every day just to kiss me!" I playfully hit him.

He just whined and looked at ne with puppy eyes. "I can't say it!" he whispered, obliviously embarrassed. "Aww, my little TaeTae bear is embarassed? That's sad but you gotta say it or you ain't getting any!" I said and watched how he will react. He seemed as if he is in deep thoughts.

"Okay. Erm, Yn, can I kiss you?" he asked, pointing at my lips, blush creeping on his face. I smiled at his adorable unsure state and leaned closer.

At first our lips were just ghosting next to each other and then Tae closed the gap between us and finally our lips met. At the start it was calm and peaceful then it turned more wild. Sneaking his hand around my waist, Tae pulled me on his lap.

This heaven continued just few seconds.

"Tell me, what do you think. Why were bedrooms created?" my mom suddenly asked. Heck, what is she doing here?!

Me and Tae got pretty started and mom started laughing. I'm gonna pay you back mom, I promise!

Maybe I was not in mood to kiss no more because I was too embarrassed, but I still stayed on Taehyung's lap. Not sure why, I just felt like it. And he didn't seem to mind at all. He let me sit eight where I was and continued to watch what ever was on the TV right now.

Mom went to kitchen to make breakfast for herself and I just angrily mumbled "cockblocker" thinking Tae don't hear me. He heard me and erupted into loud laugh. "Just wait until we get our own home..." he whispered into my ear. In that moment it was my biggest dream.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Good luck! If anything happens, you both have my phone number!" my mom shouted behind us like if we were toddlers. We are 20 and 22 years old. Yet in the same class. But hey, what can happen to us?

I took my boyfriend's hand (I feel special calling him my boyfriend) and we entered the school gate. We quickly found our way to the right classroom. We have the same classroom and also the same teacher for all subject. Different classrooms and different teachers will come with the real side of university.

We were currently the only ones in this program so there is no way we could cheat, which I am grateful for. I didn't cheated much on school, just like 2-3 times in my whole carrier, but like this I can know I really learned it by my brain.

"Hello! I am your new teache- Taehyung?!" the lady who entered halted in her movement. Tae just smiled painfully as if someone sticked shoe into his butt. "Do we know each other?" he asked. The lady seemed like if she is in deep thoughts.

"I am not sure... Sorry I proppably shipped your face  with some kind of celebrity and you have the same name... Eeeh, anyways I am your new teacher." the lady smiled.

"Call me Mrs. Kim."

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*I know they wouldn't be able to resume all school for this short time but let's pretend it happened 😄

I know they wouldn't be able to resume all school for this short time but let's pretend it happened 😄

Anyways, how was the chapter?

I'm shy by just thinking about the kiss, I can't imagine I would write smut! Reading and writing are tow different things! *embarrassingly coughts in I read smut*

Just sometimes!

Did you think something bad will happen when I wrote "what can happen to us?"

Just psychological test yk 😄

And also... Who is the new teacher?

With love, yours

Haeni 🦄🌿