8 - New Mission

Everyone slept in late, the sleep healing technique Akari had placed around them worked

Everyone slept in late, the sleep healing technique Akari had placed around them worked. The morning was quiet and peaceful, the sound of cicadas and birds filling the morning quietness to create a beautiful melody.

The tranquility was ahort lived for Gojo, waking up with Yaga hammering his fist on his door.
Gojo got up groggy and grumpy, "What!?" He demanded, seeing his teacher stand unwavered in front of him.

"I have to speak you guys, something important and urgent. Wake up the others and bring them into my office. See you all in five." He said, walking off.

"Ugghh!" Gojo whined, trudging to Geto's room, who was already up and getting ready, Gojo opened his mouth to speak when Geto cut him off, "I heard, Yaga Sensei doesn't exactly have a soft voice."

Geto picked his phone up, dialing Shoko, he woke her up letting her know Yaga wanted to see them, "Let Kari know as well." He said ending the call.

Gojo rubbed his eyes, groaning and padding down the hall. Geto followed him out, he knocked on Haibara's door, opening it and walking in to see the sleep healing technique working pretty well on him. It almost felt a shame to have to wake him up.

Geto gently shook Haibara up, telling him to meet everyone at Yaga's office, when he heard a loud ruckus come from outside.

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU GOJO SATORU!!!!!" It was Nanami's voice.
The two walked out to see Gojo running out of Nanami's room barefoot, still in his pajamas. He cackled, a mischievous grin on his face as he raced past Geto and Haibara. Nanami ran after him, half dressed, his sleepshirt on with his uniform slacks.

Geto laughed at Nanami's reaction, he cupped his hands around his mouth and yelled, "Run Satoru!" The snowy haired boy stopped, he crouched over, his sides hurt from laughing so hard. Seeing Nanami catch up he dashed out of reach.

"I wonder what happened this time..." Haibara commented amusement and hesitance mixed in his voice.
"I have no clue, but whatever it is, it'll be gold!" Geto said laughing.

The six students sat in Yaga's office exactly five minutes later. Haibara and Shoko still sleepy, while Geto and Akari looked more awake and put together than the rest. Gojo sat in his pajamas, a satisfied smile on his face, blowing kisses to red faced seething Nanami.

Six minutes prior:

Gojo opened the door to Nanami's room, with the intention of waking him up. He found that Nanami was up already and changing, when a ridiculously evil idea passed his mind. He crept up behind him, with help of his powers, he went unnoticed. Nanami was busy securing his belt around his slacks when he felt a pair of cold hands run up the front of his shirt.

Gojo embraced him from behind squeezing him tight and in a terrible attempt of a girl's voice, squealed "Ohh Nami baby! Mmmmm!!" And smacked a kiss on his jaw.