115

~Chapter 115~

"Shu'er." As soon as Hua Shu stepped into the back hall, the Peacock King raised his eyes and saw an angry Hua Shu.

"Father!" Hua Shu had been the Supreme Lord of the Heavenly Palace for thousands of years, and still obeyed the Peacock King's words. When she saw her father, she felt aggrieved and angry, "Today, that Feng Yin..."

"Shu'er!" Hua Mo's expression darkened and he scolded, his eyes narrowed slightly, "She is the Phoenix Queen now."

Hua Shu paused in her words and suddenly flicked her sleeves, showing a hint of unwillingness, "Father, just because I, the Peacock Clan, have been ministers for thousands of years, we will always be oppressed and humiliated by the Phoenix Clan. That Feng Yin was only born for a thousand years, and just because she was born as a fire phoenix, she can easily become the Phoenix Queen, so what are my thousands of years of hard work? Father, you have been in charge of Bainiao Island for thousands of years, do you have to bend your knees in front of her to please her?"

Hua Shu was talking about what the Peacock King Hua Mo had been most unwilling to do for thousands of years. There was a hint of gloom in his eyes, and he said slowly: "So what if you don't want to be unwilling? The Phoenix Clan is an ancient divine beast, and its spiritual power is higher than that of all the immortal birds." Seeing that Hua Shu was about to speak again, he waved his hand, "As soon as I enter Heavenly Palace then heard about what happened in Liu Xian Pond today."

Hua Mo's gaze fell heavily on Hua Shu, "You are too willful. What's the point of arguing about the length of time? What we, the Peacock Clan, wants is glory for thousands of years."

Hua Shu was stunned, "Father, what do you mean...?" 

"The Heavenly Empress has issued an edict, and in three months it will be the time to establish a new ruler. As long as you can defeat the others in the Nine Palaces Tower, you will be the next Heavenly Ruler. Naturally, our Peacock Clan will not succumb to any immortal sect again including Wutong Island."

There was a hint of embarrassment in Hua Shu's eyes, and she whispered: "Father, I am only at the peak of the Supreme Lord now, and Feng Yin is already a demigod. If she participates in the battle of the Nine Palaces Tower, I can't win her. Besides, the power of the four great lords of the Heavenly Palace are not inferior to mine, I..."

As the son of the True God and the master of Qing Chi Palace, Yuan Qi would not enter the Nine Palaces Tower to compete for the position of Heavenly Rule. Hua Mo and his daughter did not include Yuan Qi in their calculations.

Before Hua Shu finished speaking, Hua Mo suddenly pointed forward, and a pot of orchid in front of the hall flew down in front of the two of them. A trace of spiritual power formed in his palm and fell on the orchid. The orchid that had just been full of spirit withered and died in an instant. The moment the spiritual power burst out, Hua Shu felt a cold pressure coming towards her.

Hua Shu was overjoyed when she saw this situation, "Father, you've become a god!?"

With her peak strength, only a godly person could exert such terrifying pressure on her.

After she was overjoyed, she was stunned again, "Father, how did you recover your spiritual power? Why did you become so absorbed that there was no movement at all. Also, your spiritual power..." Hua Shu calmed down after the surprise, with a trace of hesitation in her eyes.

"Not immortal power?" Hua Mo raised his eyebrows, with a cold look in his unruly eyes, "Then what kind of spiritual power do you think I used?"

The spiritual power Hua Mo used just now was something Hua Shu had never seen before. She felt a little uneasy in her heart, and suddenly thought of the devil that appeared beside her thousands of years ago.