Chapter 2 - Forgiveness

The bell rang and its mean our exam for that day has comes to end. Everyone was happy as our mid semester holidays already begin. I walked out from my class along with my two best friends, Parineeti and Diana. While walking with them, I saw some of the boys jumping and shouting happily like it's the end of our semester. I just smile looking their actions. Boys nowadays really immature, I guess.

"Mid-semester exams these hard, I can imagine how final semester exams can kill me..." worried Diana.

"Girls, let's have some fun. Let's go for shopping, karaoke... let's have some fun..!" said Parineeti excitedly. She really don't care whether the exams was tough or whatever but what's matter to her now, the exams is over and it's time for some fun.

"I can't, Parineeti. I need to study for the final exams. I need to prepare myself..."

"Oh Diana, you can do that tomorrow but today just let's have some fun..! Enjoy your life... Come on, Diana..."

"Okay...okay...you'll join us too, right? Deepika?"

"Sure, why not?"

"But you need to inform your brother first, right? And if he didn't allow you to come with us, then?"

Parineeti was right. I have to inform him first so that he'll not worried about me but if I told Bira that I want to hang out with my friends, I'm pretty sure that he'll not allowed me to do so. In fact, I never went out to have fun without him. Then again, exams are over and obviously I need to have fun. I need to have my 'me' time too.

"It's okay. There's no need to tell him."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... come on. Let's go." I said as I pulled Diana and Parineeti hands and headed our way to Parineeti's car. While headed to the car, I saw Bira was walking towards my class. As I don't want him to see me, I asked Diana and Parineeti to avoid him by using the shortcuts way to exit the college from the café and when we succeed, we quickly entered Parineeti's car. Now I know how thief feels when they try to escape from the police.

"Are you sure your brother not going to kill us?" asked Diana.

"Don't worry. Okay, let me inform my mom first..." I said before dialling my mom's phone number. It does take few moments before my mom answered it.

"Hello, Ma. I'll go to the shopping mall to have some fun with my friends and I'm going to be late, okay? Bye." I said in one breathe before cut off the conversation. Actually, there's no conversation, it's only me who's talking.

After that, I told Parineeti and Diana that they don't have to worry and then it's time for some fun. We're went to the shopping mall and it's just 'girls just wanna have fun' time for three of us. I dragged Parineeti and Diana to my favourite clothing shops. We tried these and that except Diana. She just doesn't like shopping. Parineeti tried some funky clothes while I tried some more feminine clothes and both of us asked Diana's opinion on which one we should buy. Poor Diana as it's like a torture to her because we didn't actually listen to her opinion on which one we should buy. We just buy all everything that we want. Then, it's time for Diana to drag us to her favourite shops and her favourite shop is book shops. She love to buy all those emotional romantic novels and she really can spend so many hours on the book shop and as her good friends, we do help her but we 'help' her to walk out from the books shop so that we will not die inside of that due to 'book shock'. Afterward, Parineeti's stomach already started their 'we are hungry' concert and we're decided to eat at one of the restaurant inside the mall. While we're heading towards the restaurant, I accidentally bumped into someone.