Chapter 4 - Loves

Mrs Deepika Padukone-Kapoor. Time flew very quickly until I didn't realize that it's been two years since my full name changed and yes, my status changed too. I'm a married woman now. Yes, I got married to the most cute and romantic guy in the world. Yes, I got married to him. I got married to Ranbir, my Bira. Happy? It's more than that. I just can't describe how lucky am I to have Bira as my husband. He never failed to make me feel like I'm the only girl in the world. Bira always showered me with his loves. But yeah, like others couples too, we do argued with each other sometimes but then he was the one who say sorry to me even though sometimes it was not his faults. We're lived in Paris and we had this beautiful simple house where we succeed to make it become our heaven on earth. Bira worked as professional photographer for an advertisement company while I worked at one of the business company at the city. It just a simple life but we're really happy. Ma and Pa? Yes, I do miss them. In fact, I miss them a lot. Every single day I always pray to God that one day they will accept the fact that Bira and I loved each other so much. I really hope they can accept us but maybe they just need their time. I was adored the beautiful view of the city which can be seen from the balcony of my room when suddenly I felt someone was standing behind me and encircled his hands on my waist before pulled me closer to his body and landed a kiss on my neck. It's him. I closed my eyes as I can't help myself from loving the way he showered his loves towards me.

"Good morning, babydoll..."

Bira whispered his sexy voice into my ears and for God sake, I just melt.

"Good morning, husband..." I said, indulged.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, Bira..."

"You're okay na?"

"Yes, Bira..." I answered him before he turned my body so that I can face him.

Then, he looked at me. He knew that there's something disturbing me. He knew that there's something that makes me worried. Yes, he was right. I was thinking, in fact I was missing Ma and Pa so much that day and I tried so hard to hide it from Bira but I just can't lie to him.

"What's wrong, babydoll? Tell me, please..."

"I'm missing Ma and Pa so much today...I don't know why."

"You've missing them so much today? Hmm, that's means they miss you too..."

"Bira..."

"We'll visit them okay?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"They hate us, Bira..."

"Parents will never ever hate their children, babydoll. They just angry at us not hate. I'm sure they already forgive you..."

"And you? What if they still hate you? What if they still didn't forgive you? I don't want to lose you..."

"Babydoll, I can't force them to forgive me but I'm sure they already forgive you..."

"Bira..."

"We're going to visit them today, okay?"

"Today? But..."

I didn't had the chance to finish my words as Bira quickly shut me up with his owns way. He kissed me. Even though it just a fifteen second peck, I could feel how intense he kissed my lips.

"We'll visit them okay?" asked Bira with a smile.

I just nodded.

***