Prologue

I remember the first time we met. It wasn’t on a mansion on a bright sunny day, nor a pink clear sky afternoon and considering my persona neither at night.

It was just a day, a normal one, an evening of fluffy clouds. And there I was, walking to my next classroom and from a glimpse I saw him, our eyes clashed, we ignored it. What can be born from a simple look.

Well not even I knew, I always asked and kept looking, could it hurt to see, to feel, to become obsessed; no, I didn’t knew neither the one in front of me, nor they would ever know.

People say love is forgetful, hateful, forgiving even hopeful. To me is and addiction an overwhelming desire a kind of drug for with a cure will never be found. Can you imagine traveling to the same place everyday, knowing you can never stop starring, watching, to become a stalker for something you will never obtain.

To be is addictive, but pleasant after all the heart is the one to make out the election for accordance to it’s time, for a decade maybe, to even a century. If the world would accept this always ever changing emotion then we would live in harmony, though it would be childish for to be accepted love is always changing.

And thus I suppose you’re wondering how did it happen why this philosophy’s of mine, then it’s time to unravel the past and connect present with past for I have a story to tell.