Chapter 1 truth

‘’ So this is it, the end…’’ i said to the strange figure on my dreams ‘’Stop please don’t go, neither the sky or earth could ever live apart’’ The silhouettes kept moving forward ‘’Always the same, never changing’’ They disappear into thin air, all that remain were the whiteness and emptiness of the room…

I woke up gazing at the white ceiling enveloping my head, coming back to reality, only to see a tear on the left side of my cheek. I cleaned it, looking at my reflection on her transparency. White snow, frosty skin. A flower surviving on this frigid forest. That’s how I look, that’s my heart.

When I finish looking, i dressed myself on a thin layer of cloth, so to cover the flames from my scorching world.

‘’Albert come down for dinner’’

When mother speaks there’s no time for philosophies

‘’I’m coming wait a bit!’’ I yelled from the second floor.

After finishing with the essentials, I come down to the kitchen betrayed by the smell of fried eggs, French toast and a sweet softness from the waffles and honey.

‘’Good morning, what a delight comes from the table’’ That was my father walking down the stairs, always fashionable even at work. And that’s my mothers reason for loving him.

Handsome, beautiful, intelligent. A demon if I say so myself. My mother is no different a gifted women in intelligence, elegance and deceiving. Behind those faces live facades of they’re true personalities a concubine and her emperor a deadly combination but that’s what keeps our roof on our heads.

‘’I would have given you my good mornings, but it appears it won’t be necessary’’ I said while looking at them, and so the silence broke…

‘’ Your food is on the table, eat up’’ said mother always harsh.

‘’…’’ Not even a word from my father’’

It wasn’t always like this. Last year the table thrived with happiness, mother greeted me with a sunshine and father had an orchestra on his mouth waiting for the moment were all could listen. Though now all is over.

After all the decisions you take make a difference in the future, if I were a strategist like mother those words may have never gotten out, or as my father whom truth can hide. But I am neither of them both. I know what I said and I’m never taking it back at least not again.

I follow the path of roses, a beauty filled with deadly thorns. But even they are defenseless at the hands of man. But in my case at those eyes, that face and the body. Under all that serenity the chaos, awaiting soundly with patience for it to be taken lavishly.

After they were remember my existence I took my breakfast with me and opened the house, the sun is warm the sky was cold and the air fresh, renewed.

In the center he walked, such an ectasis what did he see, did I see it, who is him. those are the words Albert is jet to answer.