Chapter 3 - Dursley's

It is nighttime in Surrey, we see an owl on the street sign 'PRIVET DRIVE'

"Oh no," Lily murmurs recognising the street although no one hears her small comment

The camera pans to the street with very identical-looking brown-bricked houses. The owl flies away and an elderly man with crimson robes and a long silvery white beard named Albus Dumbledore, walks out of a forest near the street, past a tabby cat standing next to what looks like a shed.

"MINNIE!" James and Sirius cry out together making most people laugh including the members from the future,

"So that's where Hell's favourite demon got the name," Draco points out plainly getting weird looks from the Marauders and other people from the past around them including his mother. everyone from the future covers their mouths trying to stop laughing so everyone can watch the movie.

Albus takes out his deluminator and activates it. Dumbledore zaps all the light out of the lampposts. He puts away the device and a cat meows. Dumbledore looks down at the cat.

Dumbledore: I should have known that you would be here...Professor McGonagall.

The cat silently looks at him, and the camera turns towards a wall. The cat's shadow turns into a woman with a tall hat and emerald robes. There are footsteps and Minerva McGonagall is revealed.

"Woah!" Multiple first years whisper as they watch the transformation in awe, Minerva at her table looking quite happy with their reactions.

McGonagall: Good evening, Professor Dumbledore. Are the rumors true, Albus?

"What rumors?" Many people whisper to their friends as Harry shrinks in his seat trying to cover his face with his jumper

Dumbledore: I'm afraid so, Professor. The good, and the bad.

McGonagall: And the boy?

Dumbledore: Hagrid is bringing him.

McGonagall: Do you think it wise to trust Hagrid with something as important as this?

Dumbledore: Ah, Professor, I would trust Hagrid with my life.

"Thank you Professor," Hagrid sniffles earning weird looks from most houses excluding the few people who know him and the group from the future who give him looks of sympathy and small smiles.

There is a motor sound, and the two professors look up to see a flying motorcycle coming down from the air. It skids on the street and halts. A large man with shoulder-length black hair and beard named Rubeus Hagrid takes off his goggles.

"I WANT ONE!" Sirius yells jumping up and pointing at the bike,

"NO!!!" Fleamount, Euphemia, Remus, Lily, Marlene Alice, and Peter yell,

"Aww" Sirius whines and starts fake crying into James's shoulder who plays along and starts 'comforting' Sirius,

"Actually that is Sirius's bike," Harry points out and multiple people groan loudly,

"YES!!!" James and Sirius yell simultaneously,

Hagrid: Professor Dumbledore, Sir. Professor McGonagall.

Dumbledore: No problems, I trust, Hagrid?

Hagrid: No, sir. Little tyke fell asleep just as we were flying over Bristol. Heh. Try not to wake him. There you go.

Hagrid hands a baby wrapped in a bundle over to Dumbledore.

"Aww," Most of the girls in the hall coo,