Part:1 2/2 Benchmate

♪Every new beigning comeFrom some other beigning's end ♪

From some other beigning's end

Taehyung POV: When my eyes stop at a girl who was seeing out from the window and then she rotated her head and our eyes meet. She was beautiful. Her eyes are like pools of warmth and curiosity, drawing you into a universe of stories, her lips are like a delicate canvas,whispering secrets with each subtle curve. Her face,a portrait of grace and timeless beauty, adorned and features that leave an indelible impressions.

Y/n: When I rotated my head and found him staring at me. Our eyes locked , he was coubtinusally staring deep in my eyes . He has got that beauty charm which No one can get but my heart it is having this different feeling. Suddenly my breath got uneven.

She broke the eye contact and started finding her inhaler in her bag. Once she found out she lower her head and inhaled

Taehyung POV: Soon she broke the eye contact and started finding something when she found she lowered her head. * he was coubtinusally staring until*

Proffesor : So, Taehyung where do you wanna sit because there are two seats on which in front of me and second another there at 3rd row 3rd bench actually the smallest room in the University that's why 5 row and 6 desk in each row.

Taehyung: Sir..........can I seat there 4 row last bench over there near the window it is also empty.

Proffesor: *eyes widen but true to put a normal face* Hmmmmmm......are you sure?

He nodded

Meanwhile Hwami

"Let him sit with you" subconscious mind said

"Why?from first year I am sitting alone than why?"
She asked her subconscious mind.

"Just do what I say" subconscious mind said

"But why? I don't want someone to break my peace. I don't wanna regretmaking this decision"
She said to her subconscious mind

"You won't regret. Just believe me please ......this once"
Subconscious mind said

*broke the silence*

Proffesor: Ahemmmm..Y/n can he share seat with you.

Y/n:........ok

When she said those words everybody I were widen even the professor was in shock. Taehyung walks to the desk where Y/n was sitting.

Taehyung: Hello! I am Kim Taehyung for a year I will be your your benchmate. I wish we would get along * said with a smile and forwarded hand for handshake*

Y/n: Hi....I am Min yn...Yes you will be my benchmate for this year and I wish we could get along. *said with a smile and handshakes with her*

Now everybody in the room eyes are out

Proffesor : Ok .....then I am going to tell you about the topic which we will learn this year but first attendance

Girl 1: Is it happening?

Girl 2: It is happening.

Boy 1: This is impossible.

Boy 2: It is possible didn't you saw him he is fucking handsome.

Girl 3: Yeah he would had choosed the seat beside but he sat beside that bitch.

Girl 4: Right how can he ignore a beauty like you.

Girl 5: She is a bitch.

Girl 3: She will face the consequence.......

To be continue.........

💜Thank you so much for
reading💜

Author🌸