Part:3 2/2 Casual talk

6:00pm

It's time for going home Y/N went to Yeji's cafe and Taehyung went to Rosè and IU for some information. IU and Rosè were standing near entrance of the university and they were talking. Taehyung went to them.

Taehyung: Hello! I am Kim Taehyung. I am your new classmate---* cuted by Rosè *

Rosè: Yes we know you. Hello my name is Roseanne Chaeyoung Park my sweet name is Rosè . Nice to meet you.

IU: Hello! I am Lee Jieun. Nice to meet you.

Taehyung: Nice to meet you two and I am here to ask you some Q can I ask you.

Rosè: Sure you can *smile*

Taehyung: Do you guys know anything about...........Y/N?

Rosè: You ask this to Jieun she know better than me.

Jieun:*he sees IU*  Ok I am telling you because you are her benchmate and you have the right to know about the person who you are seating.......so the things I am going to tell you don't tell it to anyone .....so basically she cold since childhood. She dosen't talk to someone but when we saw you both she was very comfortable with you. It's very rare for us to see that. You must be special to her.

Rosè: But I am jealous of you *pout* You made Y/N smile. I am trying this from 1st year but I couldn't

IU: Rosè I am with you right so don't be sad.

Rosè: I am trying to be her friend since that time but still IU I couldn't.

Taehyung: Don't be sad Rosè you got someone you can make smile but you know when I asked both of your names Y/N said that you are cute.

Rosè: Really!

Taehyung: Yes .......so IU sorry Jieun do you know Y/N since childhood. I mean how?

IU: Actually I am her cousin. Ima her aunt's daughter.

Taehyung: Really!

IU: Yeah.

Taehyung: Why do she wear glove in one hand?

IU: Actually I also don't know. We really don't use to meet to much.
When there you to be a family gathering that time we you to meet but still she use to be behind her brother and I am here because my and her grandpa sended me here. He said that always look after her and I also agreed any ways I was going to be choose commerce to study but I need to go now it's getting late so see you soon.*holdes Rosè hand * let's  go Rosè.

Rosè: Nobody loves me.

Taehyung: No someone really loves you . He also love how you act. You are cute for him.

Rosè Ohh really! Who is that person?

Taehyung: You will get to know soon.

Saying this he went to his friends who were coming out and were coming towards him.

They came out and were walking on the side but he saw something across the road. It was Y/N who was sitting in the cafe with the smile on her face and talking to the lady.

My dear Roses

Thankyou for waiting. All the things were done so I decided to write and wrote it and about weeding experience it was little bit good because in many people I was still feeling lonely. I don't know why? But right now there is a thunderstorm in my life so the updates maybe more late but I will try my best to update fast😊.

Thank you so much for reading

Don't forget to vote 🌟

Author💜