𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖔𝖓𝖊 : clarity

Author's note : This chapter's gonna spill the beans on how Y/N found herself in a whole ass another universe, believe it

Author's note : This chapter's gonna spill the beans on how Y/N found herself in a whole ass another universe, believe it. Now, if you're just here for those Tokrev boys 'cause you're thirsty as heck, you can totally skip this one. It's probably not gonna be mentioned again, I'm just giving you the lowdown on the whole isekai situation thing. I'D APPRECIATE IT IF YOU SILL GIVE A VOTE THOUGH!!! 😤😤😤

un·rav·el
/ʌnˈrævəl/
verb
figuratively, to solve a mystery, clarify confusion, or understand something complex by examining its components or unraveling its intricacies.

As Y/N lay against the sterile hospital bed, the quiet solitude of the room enveloped her like a shroud. With the nurse's departure, she found herself alone with her thoughts, the steady rhythm of her heartbeat the only sound to break the silence.

Tears welled up in Y/N's eyes, cascading down her cheeks before she even realized it. For five long years, she had endured the burden of the absence of people she cared about, the ache of their loss a constant presence in her heart. And yet, in the relentless chaos of her duties, she had never found the time to properly mourn for them— to give voice to the pain that gnawed at her soul.

 And yet, in the relentless chaos of her duties, she had never found the time to properly mourn for them— to give voice to the pain that gnawed at her soul

As Y/N's tears flowed unchecked, each drop became a silent tribute to the countless lives lost in the wake of Thanos' devastating snap. She wept for her fallen comrades, the brave Avengers who had fought alongside her until the bitter end, only to be snuffed out in an instant by the power of the Infinity Gauntlet.

Her tears were not just for her fellow heroes, but also for the countless innocent souls who had been torn from their loved ones, their futures stolen away in the blink of an eye. She mourned for the families torn apart, for the children left orphaned, for the worlds left shattered by the indiscriminate cruelty of Thanos' act.

With each sob wracking her body, Y/N's grief expanded to encompass the entirety of the universe – every life lost, every dream dashed, every hope extinguished in the blink of an eye. She cried for theunfathomable scale of the tragedy, for the sheer magnitude of the loss that had befallen them all.