𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖔 : friendship

Author's note: Another useless chapter

Author's note: Another useless chapter. Let's pretend that Takemichi came  back to the past earlier before the underground fight, mkay? Timeline is not organized here, baby. Also I'm shitty at writing and creating dialogues so please don't judge me, I'm trying my best😭

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

vi·ra·go
/ (vɪˈrɑːɡəʊ) /
noun
a strong, brave, or warlike woman; a woman who demonstrates exemplary and heroic qualities

Y/N had spent the past two days immersing herself in the vibrant culture and bustling streets of Tokyo, Japan. Frustrated by the lingering mystery of her previous whereabouts and the unanswered questions surrounding her past, she sought solace in the familiarity of her new surroundings.

When she left the hospital, Y/N stumbled upon a house for sale, which she now called home—she trespassed. Its cozy confines provided a sense of stability in the midst of her uncertain circumstances. Y/N thanked God that the owner isn't in the house.

Y/N saw the date—2005—etched in an old newspaper, sending a shiver down her spine. At first, the revelation sent her mind spiraling with questions, but then, with a resigned shrug, she dismissed it as just another peculiarity in her already unusual life.

Then the revelation that the fantastical worlds of aliens and superheroes were mere fantasies in this reality left her with conflicting emotions. Despite this, she resigned herself to the fact that there was little she could do to change it.

She also discovered the existence of delinquents and gangs, where mortal danger lurked around every corner. In her previous universe, Y/N had been no stranger to the existence of delinquents and criminal organizations.

However, the prevalence of such elements in Tokyo took her by surprise. Here, it seemed, the line between order and chaos was blurred, with delinquency and gang activity woven into the fabric of everyday life.

Determined to carve out a new life for herself, Y/N made her way to Mizo Middle School. Recollections of her remarkable academic intelligence, demonstrated by acing a test four times upon enrollment, flooded her mind. Consequently, the principal had placed her two years ahead of her peers, making her a fourth-year student.

 Consequently, the principal had placed her two years ahead of her peers, making her a fourth-year student