~Chapter One~

It was another day just chilling in your room. Until the villain alarm went off! That's right you were a ninja. Not just any ninja, a ninja who had a control over many potions. The Master of Potions is who you are.

Pressing a button, you make the location of the evil guy appear on the screen. When you saw on the screen, it was your old enemy Zander, Master of Acid, you were surprised. You put your ninja hood on and grabbed your satchel which contained your potions before you ran out the door.

When you got to Ninjago City acid puddles were almost everywhere! You heard an evil laugh and turned around. "Saprina! So glad to see you again!" Zander greets with an evil smirk.

You glared and prepared your stun potion bottle in your hand. "Well, I'm not glad to see you again!" You greet back.

Zander gasped and did an evil laugh. "That's a shame Saprina... I was hoping we could bond together like we used to!" He said, blasting his acid powers at you.

You dodged his attack and threw your stun potion at him making him fall to the ground. "Your potions have had a little kick the last time I saw you." He says, getting up and kicking you.

You ignore the pain and punch him back. "And you've gotten relentless the last time I fought you!" You told him as you threw a slipping potion making Zander slip and fall.

Zander growls at you and gets up. He shoots you with his acid but you throw your shield potion to the ground making a big shield pop up in front of you, protecting you from the acid.

As you were fighting, little did you know a certain group of ninja has also gotten a villain alert on their big screen. "What's the trouble this time, Nya?" Kai questions his sister as he enters the room.

"There have been sightings of acid all over the city!" She says as she presses buttons here and there.

Kai puts his ninja hood on, "Then I'll take care of it!" He states and summons his elemental dragon and flies to Ninjago city.

When he got there, Kai was surprised, "What!? Another ninja!?" He says he stands there watching you fight.

"That's it I've had it with you Zander! NINJAAAA GO!!" You say and do Spinjitzu. You fight him and beat up Zander in your light blue tornado.

You stop spinning and drop Zander on the ground. He glares at you and grits his teeth. Kai watches in amazement. "Well, well. Why have two battles when you can have three!" Zander says then he gets up and does an evil laugh.

"See you next time CHUM!" He says. With a puff of smoke, he disappeared. "Woah!" Kai exclaimed, walking over to you. 

A/N: Hey guys! This is my uh first story on wattpad and I decided to post it on here for my friend saprinastar18 ! Yeah this is kinda for her haha but if you guys like it then read on! Don't forget to leave a vote! :D