~Chapter Eighteen~

You were surprised with the words Cameron said to you. He still liked you! You knew it was too late for you were happily with Kai now but for some reason, your heart still wanted him back too. You knew it was all wrong. "Well, you're late...I'm with someone else now."

You said as you filled up two cups with punch. "Oh." He said with a frown. All of sudden you felt sorry for him. "I really really love you Saprina! I was wrong all those years. Look, just think about it...please?" He said as he looked into your eyes.

If you talked with Cameron any longer you worried you might get feelings for him again. You didn't want to cheat on Kai that's for sure. You wanted to say, 'My thoughts are final, I'm with someone else now.' But instead you said, "Okay." You then walked away and sat down back at the table with Kai. You smiled as you gave Kai a cup of punch. "Thanks, Hey, what took ya so long?" He asked.

You started to get nervous, 'Should I tell Kai about Cameron?!' Half of you wanted to tell Kai half of you didn't just yet. You weren't sure what to say, "I uh it's um pretty crowded in here you know hehe long line by the beverage table." You said nervously. Kai wasn't too sure about what you said but he just shrugged it off. "Oh ok." He said then took a sip. You looked around the party room and saw Cameron talking with Lloyd and Zane in the corner.

'What's he doing?!' You wondered. "So! You uh having fun?" Kai asked you and you broke from your thought and stare and looked back at Kai. "Yeah! This party is off the hook am I right?!" You say then chuckle. Kai smiled, "Yeah! I agree I've never been to a party like this before. It's pretty fun!" You smiled back and took a sip of your punch. You looked around the room again seeing if you could find Nya. You saw her dancing with Jay and laughing, you didn't want to disturb her so you turned back around facing Kai.

Just then the DJ announced that the party is gonna slow down a little with some slow songs. Kai stood up and gave you his hand with a smile. "May I have this dance?" He asked and you took his hand with a smile. "Of course!" You said as you both went to the dance floor.

A/N: You can play the song if u want now :D
Kai put his hands around your waist and you put his hands around his neck. "Guess it's true, I'm not good at a one-night stand. But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man. These nights never seem to go to plan. I don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand?" You heard the lyrics go.

You looked over to the corner and saw Cameron watching you and Kai dance. "Oh, won't you stay with me? 'Cause you're all I need. This ain't love, it's clear to see. But darling, stay with me." Cameron was sighing, regretting leaving you broken hearted. "Why am I so emotional? No, it's not a good look, gain some self-control And deep down I know this never works. But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt." You frowned and looked down. You wanted to know why you were feeling this. You knew this wasn't right.

Kai noticed you were frowning and lifted your chin up. "Hey, what's wrong? Ever since you went to get some lunch you've been acting all sad and nervous." Kai said. You wanted to tell him but what were you suppose to say? 'Oh it's just I bumped into my Ex boyfriend and apparently I still have feelings for him even though I still love you.' You said in your head. But on the outside you stopped dancing and let go of Kai. "I'm...I'm so sorry...I-i can't do this." You said then you ran out of the building and sat on the steps.

Too many mixed feelings at the same time, feelings for Kai and some feelings for Cameron. You knew this had to be fixed. You knew you can't be with Cameron after all he did but was he truly honest this time?

You also knew Kai was different then Cameron, he'd protect you and never hurt you. But both boys had a heart for you. You put your head in your hands and you let some tears flow. "Hey, Saprina!" You heard Nya call. She sat next to you and you cried on her shoulder.

She rubbed your back and shushed you. "What's wrong this time?" She asked and you wiped your tears. You sighed, "Well I went over to get some punch from the beverage table and I bumped into my Ex boyfriend Cameron. He said he was sorry for everything and he still loves me. So my heart started to beat and i got butterflies.

But I told him that I'm taken. So he said to just think about it. So instead of me saying My answer is clear I said okay. And now Kai is curious and Cameron is all sad and I just can't function!" You explained then more tears came out.

"Two boys one heart. I've been there." Nya says to you. "You...you have?" "Yeah, So one day the ninja and our uh students went on a field trip to Borg industries. The girl students introduced me to the Perfect Match machine. I was certain I'd get Jay but instead it said my perfect match was Cole! I didn't know who to choose! Jay always made me laugh and was always there for me but Cole, Cole was strong and he just wasn't Jay. So of course I got mixed emotions for the two."

"So what happened? What did you do?? Did they find out??" "Well yeah they did find out and of course they were mad at each other and competing. I always had to think who I wanted to choose! But in the end, Cole and Jay settled their differences and Cole realized Jay was for me." "So what are you trying to tell me?"

"Well just tell them how you feel about the two. Sure they might be mad at maybe you then each other but in the end, everything will be worked out." Nya explained with a smile. You hugged her and smiled. "Thanks Nya." "No problem! I'm always here for ya!" She says with a wink.

She gets up and heads back for the building. You sat on the steps and looked up at the night sky. "Saprina!" You heard behind you. You stood up and turned around to see Cameron. He ran to you. "What's wrong?" He asked. Just before you could say anything. "Saprina!!" You heard. You and Cameron saw Kai running down the steps to you. "What's going on?! Who's this?!" Kai asked. Your heart started beating and you got nervous again. You looked at the two boys and sighed.

"Kai this is My Ex boyfriend Cameron, Cameron this is My boyfriend Kai." You introduced. Kai folded his arms and glared at Cameron And Cameron just had a small smile on his face. "Is this the guy that's giving you problems!" Kai said and Cameron put his hands up in defense.

"Woah woah woah! I just came here to party I didn't think I'd see Saprina!" Cameron said. You sighed as the two began to fight. "Boys stop! I still have feelings for both of you okay!" You admitted feeling ashamed but you couldn't help it.

Kai gasped and Cameron smiled. "Saprina! May I remind you that this is the chump that betrayed you! I'd never do that!!" Kai said. "Well I said I was sorry and i mean it! I've changed I swear!" Cameron said. The two were arguing and you just stood there getting annoyed. Kai was getting outraged and his elemental fire appeared in his hand. You knew Cameron was not an elemental master so he was pretty much defenseless.

"Woah woah woah! Boys stop! Fighting over me and arguing isn't gonna make things better!! Look you two will just have to be patient until I can choose between the two!!" You told them. They were silent but still glaring at each other. "Now I came here to have a good time and I won't let it be ruined!" Then you stormed back inside the building leaving your Ex boyfriend and your boyfriend standing there in silence.

A/N: DRAMUH XD Lol trust me Cameron's song would have been When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars but it was sooooo freakin slow XD so Stay With Me by Sam Smith And also I couldn't add the original so I had to do a Sam Tsui cover :D Anywho! What do you think will happen next!? ;) Who will Saprina choose!? DID COLE GET THAT CAKE THAT HE WANTED!? XD jk! Don't forget to follow saprinastar18 guys! :D