~Chapter Thirteen~

It has been 15 minutes since Zander left you and Kai hanging over a pit of acid. It was getting higher and higher every minute. "Kai?" You started. "Yeah, Saprina?" "When you told me that your friends liked the girl you liked...was that the other ninja? And was the girl...me?" You asked him and Kai gave a small smile. "Well, you did consider yourself lucky to be with me." He said then winked at you. You chuckled then looked back down at the acid. It was almost at your toes.

Just then, the grey doors opened and Nya came in. "NYA!" You and Kai yelled. "KAI! SAPRINA! Don't worry!! I got the remote!! If only he labeled the buttons... Fingers crossed guys!" Nya said as she studied the remote in her hand.

You and Kai closed your eyes tight, worried she might press the wrong button. Then you felt yourself moving to the side. You and Kai opens your eyes and saw the ground below your feet.

Nya let you two down slowly until your feet touched the ground, then pressed another button and you two were free from the chains. You and Kai sighed in relief then gave each other a quick hug before hugging Nya.

"Thanks a lot Nya! We owe you one." Kai said. "No time to thank me we got to help the other ninja! Cmon!" Nya said as she grabbed both you and Kai's wrists and brought you up the stairs.

When you arrived Zander was in mid battle with the ninja and Sensei Wu. "EAT MY DIRT ACID BRAIN!" Cole yelled at Zander as he shot his earth powers at Zander. Zander dodged it then evilly smirked. "HOW ABOUT SOME ELECTRICITY!!" Jay yelled then shocked Zander.

But before jay's lightning could hit him Zander had an acid shield to protect himself. "Is that the best you could do blue bell?" Zander said then smirked again. "TIME FOR YOU TO COOL OFF!" Zane said then blasted his ice element at Zander, but Zander's acid went right through the ice.

"LOOKS LIKE YOU COULD USE SOME ENERGY!!" Lloyd said then blasted energy balls at Zander but he dodged yet again. Kai winked at you then pulled his ninja mask on and jumped flipped over to Zander. "HOW ABOUT I HEAT THINGS UP A BIT BOYS WITH SOME FIIIIAAAA!!!" He said then shot fireballs at Zander. "Look who it is! Romeo!" He said then shot acid at Kai. You wanted to join in battle but you didn't have your satchel. "Saprina! Catch!" Sensei said then threw the satchel to you.

You caught it and put your ninja mask on, then joined the others in battle. You pulled out a stun potion and threw it at Zander making him fall. "And the beloved Juliet returns as well!" Zander comments then shot acid at you. You dodged it then went in for a kick towards his stomach.

Zander blocked it and grabbed your leg and swung you over his head. You fell on the ground and gritted your teeth. Zander evilly laughed and slowly walked towards you. You drank some health potion and got full recovery.

"Are you okay?! Should we jump in?" Kai asked you and you shook your head no. "Stand back everyone! This is my fight." You told them as you dodged some acids coming towards you. Everyone stood back, this was now between you and your nemesis.

You drank speed potion and fast punched and kicked Zander. He fell to the ground and everyone cheered. "AGH! FOOLISH SAPRINA! DO YOU REALLY THINK YOU CAN DEFEAT ME!" He said as he got up and stood over you.

You put your hand in your satchel to grab a special potion, while looking up with a glare at Zander. "Well, what I'm gonna drink next WILL defeat you!" You tell Zander as you pull out your chakra potion and drink it.

You closed your eyes and centered yourself as you put your hands together. When you opened them your eyes turned a bright light blue and a light blue beam appeared in your hands. You slowly pulled your hands apart making the beam bigger.

Zander slowly backed away and then you blasted the light blue beam at him. "NO! NO!!!" Zander yelled. The light from the beam was so bright everyone had to look away for a bit. When you were done, your eyes returned to normal and the beam went away. You catched your breath and saw that all that was left of Zander, was a giant acid puddle.

Everyone cheered and ran to you with complements. Kai lifted you up and spun you around. You giggled then he put you down. "You did it!" He said And you smiled. "No...WE did it!" You said and everyone cheered. "Your not bad for a girl ninja!" Nya said and gave you a hug. "I agree with Nya, your fight today was impressive. I am happy to let you on our ninja team Saprina." Sensei said and you bowed in respect and smiled. "Thanks Sensei."

You gave a high five to the other ninja and you all laughed as you all walked out of the cave. Kai and you let the others walk ahead of you two. You smirked at Kai then put your arms around his neck while he puts his arms around your waist. You two crash your lips into each other in a passionate kiss.

"Since I gave the art of kissing pillows, how about Kai give us a lesson on kissing girls!!" Jay commented and everyone laughed. You and Kai let go and glared at Jay. "Guys, give them a break. Cmon we should head back to the bounty!" Nya said guiding everyone out of the cave. She winked at you then you and Kai chuckled before kissing again.

A/N: #Kaiprina THE SHIP HAS SAILED WOO!! Haha and pic at the top is Saprina and her light blue beam 😁 :D