~Chapter Fifteen~

Today you decided to label all your potions because you liked being organized. As you wrote 'slime potion' on a bottle, a pair of arms snaked around your waist. "Whatcha doing?" Kai whispered in your ear and you got the butterflies in your stomach again. "Labeling potion bottles. And don't you ever knock?" You told him. He let go of you and chuckled as he sat on your bed looking at different unlabeled potion bottles.

"Why knock when you can just walk in like you own the place." He said. You chuckled and shook your head. "Well this isn't your place, therefore you knock." You told him. "Whatever." Kai said as he shook a purple potion. "Hothead!" "Buzzkill!" "Airhead!" "Knockout!" You and Kai folded your arms at each other in silence as you gave each other a glare. Kai's frown then turned into a smirk, "I love it when you get angry." He told you and you gave him a smirk back. "You're so cute when your eyebrows furrow like that!" You told him.

You and Kai chuckled then gave each other a kiss and a hug. "Our fights are so basic." You told him and you two laughed as you both let go of each other. "Agreed, anyways, you need help labeling these bottles?" He asked, picking up a marker and a random potion. You nodded, "That's speed potion." You said as you labeled a bottle. You and Kai labeled at least 20 bottles, you both were getting the job done faster.

"What's this one?" He asked you, holding up a yellow potion. "Hmm, actually I don't know. And if i don't know a potion, then it's probably on my 'Potions to never drink' list." You told him. "Why wouldn't you drink this one?" "Well these potions on my list last a day and could probably do something to me that I'll regret." You took the bottle from him and studied it. You shrugged, "Eh, it's probably something I can handle." You said as you took the top off. "Uh, Saprina are you sure about that?"

Before you could answer you drank the potion. When you were done you noticed the room looked bigger, and Kai was....taller. Kai's eyes popped out in surprise. "Might not want to look into the mirror." He told you. "Why not?" You said as you walked towards the one by your door. "Wait!" Kai said but it was too late you were looking at your reflection. You gasped, "I'm...I'm...a kid!?" You said. You were going to be stuck like this all day.

"Is there potion you can drink?! Maybe to make you an adult?! Should I get you some tomorrow's tea?!" Kai asked you then started to cry like child. Kai shushed you and picked you up. You cried harder and Kai patted your back. "It's okay! It's okay. We'll fix this!" He told you. "You can't! I'll be stuck like this all day!! Nothing can fix this!" You said while sobbing. "Well listen. Being a kid isn't all that bad I've been turned into a kid before!" Kai said as he sat you on your bed.

"We're you stuck for a day?" "Yeah, so if I made it, so can you." He told you with a smile. "Kai.." "Yeah, Saprina." "I want candy! And a piggyback ride!" "You've got to be kidding right?" "It makes me feel young! Now give me candy!!" You told him as you hopped on his back.

"Well it's gonna be a long day that's for sure." He said as he held your ankles and ran out your room and down the steps. "Weeeeee!!!!" Kai made it to the kitchen and put you down. "Happy? Now I think we have some candy bars or something around here." He said as he started to look through some cabinets.

You folded your arms and tapped your foot. Just then Sensei wu walked in and saw you. "Saprina?" He asked and you nodded your head. Kai took a chocolate bar and a lollipop out of the cabinet and closed it. He started to panic when he saw a confused Sensei wu staring at a young Saprina.

He picked you up and nervously laughed, "Uh Sensei this is my uh little cousin um Sabrina! Yeah hehe." You rolled your eyes. "It's okay to tell everyone that I drank a child potion so I'm like this." You told him as you took the lollipop and started licking it.

"Is there a cure for this?" Sensei asked and you and Kai shook your head no. "She's gonna be like this all day." Kai sighed and Sensei nodded in understanding. "I'll be meditating if you need anything." Sensei said as he walked away. "So whatcha want to do now?" Kai asked you. You thought about it for a bit and an idea popped up in your head. "I wanna watch the Adventures of Princess Pegasus and Sugarfly!!" You told him in excitement.

Kai's mouth dropped open, "That's GOT to be a joke, right??" He said as he put you down. You licked your lollipop and shook your head no as you walked with Kai to the living room. You and Kai stopped at the doorway when you saw Jay, Lloyd, Cole, and Zane all playing a videogame.

Your eyebrows furrowed and you marched in front of the tv, blocking their view. You put your hands on your hips, "Video game time is over! I wanna use the tv!" You told them. "Beat it kid, I'm trying to win a game here!" Jay said pressing buttons on his controller.

Kai facepalmed and walked over to them and turned off the tv. They all glared at him and started complaining. "Guys guys! Calm down! Saprina accidentally drank a childhood potion and now she's going to be a kid all day, I suggest you let her do what she wants." He said. The ninja dropped their controllers and stared at you. "SAPRINA?!?" They all questioned and you rolled your eyes and squeezed on the couch between Cole and Lloyd.

You turned the tv on to The Adventures of Princess Pegasus and Sugarfly. The ninja sighed and slowly walked out of the living room. Kai sat next to you as you were too busy staring at the tv. When the episode was finally over Kai sighed in relief. "Good it's over." He said and you giggled. "Don't be silly! It's a 12 hour marathon!!" You told him. "Ugghhh..." Kai said as he slouched on the couch.

5 hours later you got a little hungry. "Is it lunchtime yet?" You asked him still focused on the tv. Kai checked the time on the wall realizing it's the afternoon. "Yup, you hungry?" "Yeah but I don't want to leave the tv! What if I miss an episode!! Why not you get me something to eat." You told him.

"But I can't leave you what if someone breaks in through the window and kidnaps you!" "I don't need a babysitter! Now get me something to eat!" "It's not babysitting it's making sure your safe till you get back to normal." "Is too babysitting!" "Is not babysitting!" "Is too babysitting!"

Just then Nya walks in, "Woah woah, what's going on here?" She asks and Kai's face lit up "Nya! Ha! Okay stay here and babysit er I mean watch Saprina while I get something to eat. Thanks sis!" Kai said as he ran out of the living room. Nya stared at you, "Saprina?! What happened." She asks you. "I drank a childhood potion and this wears off till the end of the day." You explained. "So, there's nothing that can reverse it?" "Nope!"

"You know what...I think I have an idea for you later on tonight!" she says you look at her confused then you shrug it off. Just then Kai walked in with a two bowls of noodles and gave you a bowl. "Yay! Thanks Kai!" You said as you digged in. "No problem! And thanks for watching her sis." Kai said as Nya got up from the couch.

"No problem! Oh and by the way-" Nya said then whispered something in Kai's ear. "Seriously?! Again! And do you really think it would work?" Nya smiled and nodded then ran out of the living room

Twelve hours later, it was almost the hour of the time when you would turn back to normal. You finally finished your twelve hour marathon. You sat upside down on the couch, you were officially bored. Kai went somewhere and said he'd be back. Just then you heard kids outside the living room window. You peered out and saw what you thought was Lloyd, Cole, Kai, Zane, and Jay but they seemed young.

You were confused and went to the backyard. You gasped when you did see the ninja wearing children clothing playing with a ball. "What the heck!?" You said and they all looked at you with nervous smiles. "Well since your the only kid here we figured why not we make you feel less lonely and act like ourselves when we were young!" Kai explains. "That's no problem for me I'm still biologically young. And I was a brat when I was young so, Muhahahaha!" Lloyd says and you chuckle. "You guys are the best! Let's play ball!" You say as you kick it

You all lost track of time, and before the ball could get kicked to you. "Saprina! Your glowing!" Jay said and you looked down at yourself and then you started to levitate up. You closed your eyes and when your feet touched the ground you opened your eyes. You looked around, everyone was your height and the backyard didn't seem as big to you.

Everyone cheered and ran over to you and gave you a group hug. "Did it work? Am I older?!" You asked and everyone let go of you and smiled. "You better believe it! Haha the day must be over!" Kai said as he lifted you up and spun you around the put you back down. "Whew good! Because I am never drinking a do not drink potion ever again." You said. You all laughed and then cheered.

A/N: This was requested by Saprina herself lol just thought I point that out XD and the picture up there is a edit of Kai and Saprina when she got turned into a kid. XD