𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧.

(𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝟏𝟗𝟗𝟕)

thomas soon felt a pair of lips press against his. his eyes instantly shot open and his eyebrows raised.

Guy man, not hearing anymore noise coming from the living room, came out from around the corner. He walked into the living room to see one of the worst sights he'd ever seen.

His heart slowed down.

His mouth slowly opened in shock and he felt his face slowly craft itself into an expression of anger, betrayal and shock.

Thomas then leaned back and jumped off the couch.

"What the hell?!" Thomas exclaimed wiping his mouth.

Natalie watched as thomas rebuked in disgust. Then, she noticed guy man in the door of the living room.

Thomas noticed her expression fall and he turned to see guy man.

Thomas heart sank like an anchor, trying to seek refuge in his stomach. His eyes widened again and he moved towards guy man.

"G-guy man! It's not-"

"No. I don't want to hear it." Guy man said coldly, heading to the coat rack in the hallway.

"Guy man!" Thomas exclaimed again, running back to guy man.

He ran in front of the coat rack trying to stop guy man from leaving.

"She just-"

"Shut it." Guy man said, shoving him out of the way. He grabbed his leather jacket and then clenched his teeth.

" I don't want to hear it. Just save your stupid excuses." Guy man scowled, putting his leather jacket on, pulling out a cigarette. He turned around angrily and head for the door to leave his flat.

"Guy man please! She-" thomas tried to follow guy man, then the door slammed in his face.

"Fuck!" Thomas groaned. He frowned and then whinced in pain at guy man's reaction.

Thomas marched back into the living room and saw Natalie sitting there. She then stood up.

"What?.. was it because I kissed you?" She asked cluelessly.

Thomas bit the inside of his mouth and then frustratedly sighed.

"Yes! Because guy man is head over heels for you! And I don't-" he sadly frowned.

"I don't think he's ever going to forgive me or you for kissing. And for the record.. I don't like you!" Thomas said pacing around the living room, and then putting a hand to his head.

Natalie walked over to thomas.

"You.. don't?"

"No!" thomas rebuked.

"Was that not obvious when I said: what the hell?!... after you kissed me?"  Thomas said clenching his jaw.

"Now he probably won't talk to me .. or you.. for ages! And we were meant to be working on homework! And now..." he furrowed his eyebrows and stumbled over to the couch and hunched forward, his head in his hands.

"What am I meant to do?" He mumbled, his words muffled by his hands.

Natalie awkwardly itched her arm and then sat on the opposite side of the couch.

"He... really.. likes me?.." she asked quietly.

"I can't believe you just asked me that." Thomas said , in a sarcastic tone. He sighed and looked back to Natalie.