Chapter 5

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Faith's POV**

"How did you become mermaids?" Louis asked still shocked.

"Mind helping us out of the pool first?" Emily nervously laughed.

They nod and Emily and I swim to the edge of the pool and the boys pulled us up.

"Gosh you guys how much do you weigh?!" Harry groaned pulling us out of the pool.

Liam slapped Harry in the shoulder,"You don't just go around and ask girls their weight."

"It's fine Liam. The tail gives another 30-50 pounds sorry about that guys." We chuckled.

"So how do you, you know, get legs again?" Niall asked awkwardly.

"Towels or are heating power it depends where we are."

"Powers?! You have powers too?!" Zayn throw his hands up in the air, "why us?"

We laughed at him and nodded with cockiness. We smirked at each other and put our hands out in front of our own tails. We slowly clench our fist and steam starts rising from our tails.

"Doesn't that hurt?" Liam asked wincing just looking at it.

"Yeah it stings but you get use to it after a couple times." Emily replies as her tail disappears and her clothes come back.

She stands up right as my tail disappears. Emily puts her hand down so i could be helped up.

"Let's go inside shall we?"

.

.

.

.

.

Emily's POV**

We walk inside and the boys sit on the couch and chairs while Faith and I stay standing up.

"It happened when we were 12. Ever sense then we've been mermaids. You guys are the first to know about both of us."

"So you've been doing this for about 7-8 years?"

"Yep. That's what I'm saying. Anyways Emily and I went to that Island, Sirena Island. We decided to leave the beach for the first time and when we were looking around when went back to the beach. We both went in the water and...i guess we were in the wrong place at the wrong time."

"Well what happened?" Louis pushed on.

"There was a full moon and it went over our heads and the water started bubbling and then it all disappeared. When it did Faith and I had tails. The next day my mum went off to work. Faith thought it was just a dream but it wasn't. Ever sense then we've been hiding it from everyone."

"Must be really hard to have something that incredible and not be able to tell any of your friends and family about it." Niall said.

"Yeah sometimes. Oh and please don't tell anyone about us?" Faith explained.

"It's okay Faith and Emily we won't tell a soul." Harry smiled, the boys nodded in agreement.

"So what do you guys want to know or see first?"

"Your powers! They look so awesome!" Louis jumped off the couch with joy and ran into the kitchen.

"Okay get a couple glasses of wat-"

All of a sudden there was knocking at the door. Everyone looked at each other confused.

"You weren't expecting anyone were you?" I asked Emily.