Chapter 4

Sorry i haven't updated lately. So heres chapter 4! Whow! I know not the best. I could have don't a chapter sooner right? Yeah well bye!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

-Twixx ;)

*******************************************************************************************************
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Faith's POV**

"Louis, Niall, Harry, and I talk to you in the back yard?"

"sure." They all chorused.

"um, Zayn, Liam. Come with me."

"Ok why are you three going with Faith and Liam and I going with Emily?"

"We need to tell you guys something and we are splitting you guys up to do it." Emily explained.

"Why don't you both tell us."

I looked at Emily and shrugged.

"Fine. Follow us to the backyard."

The boys got off the couch and followed us to the pool in the back yard.

"When did you get a pool?" Louis asked.

"About 2 years ago."

"uh. but you said Emily and you can't swim, and don't like water...."

"Lou. Boys. Can Emily and I trust you?"

"Yeah." They all said.

"Ok. Why ever you do, don't jump in."

They all nodded questioningly.

Emily and I both were at the edge of the pool with our backs towards the pool. We both jumped backwards into the pool.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Emily's POV**

I can't believe I thought this was a good idea.

Bubbles went around Faiths and my legs about the same time.

We looked at each other and nodded. We both swam up getting worried but relieved looks from the boys.

"What did you two need to tell us?" Louis asked bending closer to the water.

There were still too many bubbles still raising.

"Um. You got to swear on you LIVES that you won't tell a single living thing!"

"We won't, now what is so important Faith, and Emily?"

The bubbles suddenly disappeared revealing our tails.

The boys eyes widened making their eyes look like they were going to pop out if their heads.

"Boys, Emily and I are Mermaids."

There was a brief Silents.

"What, where, when, how?"
.

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

.

Ok so I haven't updated this for a while so I decided to start it up again. The next chapter will be way better and longer I promise you that. ENJOY!!!!

COMMENT!?!?!?!? LIKE?!?!!?!?!?!? RATE?!!!?!!?! VOTE?!!?!?!?!!

FOLLOW ME?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!

-Twixx ;)