Chapter 3

Ok this is part of my updating spree. ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! COMMENT! VOTE! LIKE!

FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-Twixx ;)

**************************************************************************************

Emily's POV**

I swam back to the house as fast as i can. I feel asleep at the cave and I don't know what time it is and i don't know if the boys are there. Remember when i said i needed to talk to Faith about the whole mermaid thing? Will when i was thinking about them staying because i know they are, I was thinking. that Faith and I really trust them, Why not tell them? But i need to know if it's a good idea to her too.

I go to the rocks and dry off using one of my powers. I jog to the house and stumble into the door. I open it quickly.

"Faith! I need to talk too you about something before the- The boys are here!" I smile a little.

"Em! Long time no hug!" Louis says running over to me.

I give him a hug and all the boys come over to me and give me a hug also. When they all went and sat back down i grabbed Faith and ran up stairs.

"What's wrong Emily??"

"Nothing I was just thinking at the cave....You trust them right?"

"Yeah."

"So want to tell them? I know they just came back, but it better be telling them not a accident or something." I explain.

"Let's tell them. They need to know. You tell teh boys. I want to tell Louis. He's my best friend."

"Take Harry and Niall with too. i will handle Zayn and Liam."

"Fine lets just go do it."

"WAIT! Ok I will take them toteh beach and you do something at the house."

'You know we have a pool in the back yard right"

"Yeah do that."

We walk back down stairs and all the boys watched our every move.

Faith's POV**

**Before Emily was Back**

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! They're here! I ran to the door as fast as i could from my bedroom. It was up stairs so when i was running...I wasn't really running i was tumbling down. When i reached the bottom of the stairs i fixed myself up and walked to the front door.

When I opened the door everyone started shouting. They look so different! That's Louis! I would have never known!!!

"BooBear!!!"

"Sea Turtle!" He yelled back.

We inbraced each other in a over dramatic hug. All the boys were laughing. When we pulled away we smiled at each other like old times.

"Come on in. Emily will be here soon. She said she would be home before you guys got here but she never came home yet." I tell them.

"Don't you think we should go look for her?" Liam asks.

"No she does this ALL the time, don't worry."

We talked for about a hour before the door srung open. It was Emily.

******************************************************************************

Wow truly madly deeply sorry about this, I try my hardest. The Way, I take it easy. anyways Im not staying Up All Night to Finsh what we started. So Yeah! Well i hope you liked it my Mermaids. Just keep Swimming! lol did you see what i did!!! it's so funny! Anyways Live While YOUR young! Comment! Vote! Like! Read!

Follow Me!!!!!

-Twixx