The Not So Secret Secret Hideout

Soon Emma and Lillian arrived at their secret hideout. Nobody knew about it. It was perfect for hide n' seek, and when you just wanted to escape. There used to be a grocery store there, but the owner, a nice man named Julius MacDonald, moved away. He got a very good job opportunity that he just couldn't refuse. Mr. MacDonald absolutely loved Emma, Lillian, and Lia, so he gave the store to them. They had made some designs on the outside of the shop so only they could get in. It looked ruined, even abandoned, so that nobody would ever go in, and so that no one would ever think that they were in there.

"Finally! I needed somewhere to get away!" Lillian cried, as they arrived at the door. Emma heard sobbing in the distance. Who was it?

"Do you hear that Lilly?" Emma asked Lillian.

"You mean the crying?" she said.

"Ya! I wonder where it's coming from! It can't be in there," Emma said, pointing to the hideout, "so where is it coming from?"

"I don't know but it doesn't matter right now. Let's go inside now." Lillian replied.

As they walked inside, they felt warmer, and more cozy. They took their favorite seats on the bean bags. They talked for a while, and then decided to watch a movie.

"Hey, I'm going to the bathroom, BRB," Emma said. She walked over to the bathroom, and the crying grew louder. Emma was now getting worried. Was someone in their hideout? She walked in, and found sitting on the floor, clearly unhappy, was Lia.

"LIA?" she said loudly. Lia looked up, and gave a start.

"What are you doing here?" Lia said.

"Me? What are you doing here?!" Emma asked.

"Well, I was sad! You guys were mad at me!" Lia cried, as Lillian came running into the room.

"YA! WE WERE! And we had a pretty good reason to as well! You filmed and posted a video of us!" Lillian shouted. Lia looked guiltily at her shoes.

"I'm sorry! But I was angry at you, and I wanted revenge, and then when I saw you with her," Lia indicated to Emma, "and I was really mad, so I wanted revenge! Can you really blame me?" Lia asked.

"No I guess not...But it was still wrong!" Emma said.

"Well...I'm sorry! Ok?" Lia said.

"Well ok. But you are SO going to owe us now!" Lillian said. Emma nodded, and they embraced. Once they broke apart, they hastened to watch another movie in the living room.

"That's all very fine, Headmaster. But we are now nearly six months on from the introduction of Education Decree Number 24. If the first meeting was not illegal, all those that have happened since most certainly are."

"Well, they certainly would be, if they had continued after the decree came into effect. Do you have any evidence that these meetings continued?"

Lia laughed.

"Umbridge looks like she was just slapped in the face!" They continued watching the movie. And halfway through the movie, Lillian went to fetch some more popcorn.

"AAAAAAAAH!!!! GUYS!" Lillian screamed from the kitchen. Lia and Emma came running. And they found, on the floor, about 10 spiders. Lia shrieked, while Lillian was running around on the floor, screaming. Emma stood, frozen. These weren't just ordinary spiders, they were the kinds that had bitten Emma. There are more of them? Emma thought. A spider crawled up her leg, and bit hard.

"OUCH!"

Another came over, and did the same. Soon she had about 7 bites on her leg.

"GUYS! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" she yelled.

"NO DUH!" Lillian yelled. They left as quick as they could, down to Emma's house. Emma could feel tiny droplets of blood oozing down her leg. She winced as she ran.

"Em? You ok?" Lia asked. Emma shook her head, and she said,

"I'm fine, they just bit me so much!" she said. But she wasn't fine. Soon she began to feel dizzy, and fell to the ground.

"EMMA! LILLIAN QUICK! WE NEED TO GET HER SOMEWHERE! QUICK!" Lia screamed. Emma opened her eyes, and saw Lillian and Lia calling for help.

"ANY BODY! PLEASE! HELP!!" after about 2 minutes, a stranger ran over and asked,

"What happened?"

"We don't know!!! But please help us!!" Lia cried desperately. Emma passed out.