Drooms: Rush x A-60 (Fluff)

Details:
Rush is Male
A-60 is Female

People say that the only entities capable of switching between the different areas of the hotel are the lights and Glitch, but they're dead wrong.

All of the entities can visit the other areas of the hotel to make new friends and allies from there, and also combine strategies.

And something interesting has been happening between two entities from other areas of the hotel. They're known as Rush and A-60.

Rush is from the main area of the hotel, and he's the most common entity to show up there.

A-60 is from the rooms, and although not as common as Rush, she has the same traits as him; Hyper speed, can insta-kill her victims, and is loud as hell.

And after they've known each other, they've been getting along really well, and along with Ambush and A-120 are basically the ultimate quad.

They combine strategies in both The Rooms and The Hotel, so we can say they're just as deadly as ever before.

But something interesting is happening: Rush and A-60 have been together more often, and majority of the time, alone in one of their rooms talking, and both Ambush and A-120 are teasing them, giving fuel to their talks.

"I know it's all mocking and all, but it's getting repetitive and annoying, y'know?" Rush said, his voice sounding tired.

"Oh, C'mon, Rush. Can't handle a little teasing?" Ambush mocked.

"It's not that... It's just... It's getting annoying... Hearing the same stuff everyday is boiling my blood..." Rush admitted, sighing.

"Oh... Sorry, man... I guess we have to dose it, Ambush." A-120 said, concerned about his friends.

"Eh, I guess you're right... Sorry fellas." Ambush apologized.

"It's fine... As long as you dose the mocking it's all gonna be fine." A-60 said.

"Got it." Both Ambush and A-120 said.

Ambush headed to the library to read, and A-120 stayed with Rush and A-60 a bit more, before heading back to The Rooms to rest.

"... I guess we're all by ourselves now." Rush commented, closing his room's door and sitting beside A-60 on the bed.

"Again..." A-60 muttered, sighing.

"You good? You seem worried..." Rush asked, concerned.

"I'm fine... It's just the fact that I'm bored, y'know? Even talking isn't an option anymore..." A-60 sighed, looking down.

"You know, maybe we can do something? Maybe have a race or even like, draw?" Rush suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm tired after rushing through the rooms just to reach your room... And I have no idea of what to draw." A-60 said, her voice low.

"... Is there something you want to say? You know you don't have to hide anything from me..." Rush said, passing his arm behind A-60, looking at her with concern.

A-60 blushed after the sudden contact, but she didn't complain and leaned her head on Rush's shoulder.

"I... I do have something to tell you." A-60 sheepishly said, her face burning.

"Go ahead... I'm listening." Rush said, eager to hear what A-60 has to say.

A-60 inhaled and exhaled calmly, her heart racing at speed of light.

"I... I think I might've developed... F-Feelings for you..." A-60 quietly said, almost sounding like a whisper.

Rush's heart fluttered and he didn't know what to say. He was shocked; to say the least.

"O-Oh... Well that's uhh..." Rush stuttered, scratching the back of his head, blushing a bit.

"It's ok if you don't l-like me back... I shouldn't have said that..." A-60 said, covering her face with her hands in embarrassment.

"No... It's nothing like that..." Rush apologized. "It's just... It's just a bit random but... I guess I also like you." Rush said, looking at A-60.

"You... You do?" A-60 asked, facing Rush again.

"Well, it would be rude of me to not like you back, and I also know the art of reciprocating so..." Rush said. "I guess we're something now." Rush shrugged.

A-60 blushed heavily after hearing Rush's last phrase, and she didn't know how to react.

Rush noticed how A-60 was tense and hugged her, trying to comfort her, and A-60 hugged him back, happy to finally have found someone she can count on.

----------/-/-/-/----------
FOR GOD SAKE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS PLZ

----------/-/-/-/----------FOR GOD SAKE GIVE ME SUGGESTIONS PLZ