My Theory of Bryan's Father (Origins of Olympus)

From the episodes I've seen, I don't think the identity of Bryan's father, was revealed.

Now, in Percy Jackson, we know that there are two ways, to gain the title of a God.

You either do something so grand, that Zeus grants you the offer of Godhood, as a reward. Or, you have two Godly parents, and are born, with Godly power and strength.

Considering how Bryan was, in Season 1, the Seductive Rose, aside. I don't think he would have done something, prior to attending Camp Oasis, that would warrant him being offered Godhood.

So, that leaves us with the option, of him having 2 Godly parents.

Now, I haven't narrowed down who his father, could potentially be.

Apollo can heal, but he also has the ability to prophesize.

While Bryan can heal, he doesn't have the ability to prophesize. And while he can be sure of himself, sometimes, and can be a bit prideful.

He doesn't give off vibes of a Child of Ares, Hades, or Zeus.

He does like his alcohol, from time to time. But he doesn't give off Child of Dionysus, vibes.

What gets me. Is his close association to death.

Bryan dying, aside. Bryan's husband, is a Child of Anubis. Bryan is friends, with Xylo, who is a Child of Hades.

When Bryan is healing Mors, Mors states that he recognizes him. And that he recalls knowing him, as a child. Which is another association with a Child of a Death God, or, Death Goddess, in this case.

It's like, he gravitates, to Children of Death Gods.

Xylo, as a friend. Inpu, as his husband, Magnus as his sibling-in-law. And Mors, as someone he knew, as a child.

So, I theorize, that his father, is a God of Death. Which one, I have no clue.

I also theorize, that while his father could potentially be, a Death God. That he takes after Aphrodite, more.

However, when it comes to researching Artifacts, or Spells, or, whatever. Like he would research, with Inpu. He was rather well versed, in those things. It's like, it came naturally, to him.

While I don't doubt, that Aphrodite can be smart, and quite crafty. That, could be something, he takes after his father, in.

Inpu did basically say, to Ciaran, that Bryan was pretty well versed, in curses, and such. So, whether that knowledge, comes naturally, from Aphrodite, given her track record, of curses she's done.

Or, if that comes naturally, from his Father. I am unsure.

Inpu has knowledge of his own, in artifacts, and curses. But, so does Bryan. He has knowledge of his own, regarding those things. From experience, sure. But, it could also be, naturally.

We never really got to know Bryan, in Season 1. As he was being, essentially, possessed, by SR. So, he could have been a lot smarter, than he let on, in Season 1.

Feedback on this theory, would be much, appreciated!