FNAF Portal Time/Bryan Theory (Season 5)

Okay. So.

Based off of the new episode. Here's my theory.

So, we learned that, portal time, is even more different, than in real life time, than we originally, knew.

Glam. Bonnie says that Steve was gone, for over an hour.

And Steve says he was gone, for days.

While we already knew that time in the portal, ran differently than time in real life.

I didn't know it was this, severely, different.

Then, I realized something.

Bryan was trapped in the portal, in S3, for 3-4 1/2 months, in real life time.

Portal time wise. That could have easily felt like 6-12 months.

Especially, when taking into account, that one episode in the, still beginning stages, of S3. Where Steve mumbled, "I can hear him screaming, sometimes."

Which, heavily implies, that Glitchtrap was torturing for months.

And that Steve could only hear his screams, and at the time, do nothing, to come to his aid.

So. With all this in mind.

In real life time, Bryan was trapped in the portal, for 3-4 1/2 months.

Meanwhile, portal time wise. He could have been in there, being subjected to whatever Glitchtrap was doing to him. For up to 6-12 months, in portal time.

This, would make his time trapped in the portal. MUCH, WORSE..

Now think about how, everyone, except Steve, gave up, in bringing Bryan back to life.

Had Steve given up too. When Glitchtrap started showing up again, in the animatronics lives. He could have mentally and emotionally, broke Bryan, with his torture.

And if his portal powers officially activated, while trapped in the portal.

Glitchtrap would have molded him into the perfect puppet.

Ensuring that Bryan would only use his portal powers, for Glitchtrap's bidding.

Feedback would be appreciated!