Chapter 12 No one touches him!

He Lin felt a little uneasy for no reason after getting off work.

He looked at his phone and saw that it was almost time for Xu Xi to finish school, so he called Xu Xi, but no one answered the phone. This was very unusual.

He called Aunt Wang at home and learned that Xu Xi had not arrived home. He was worried that something might happen to such a fragile little Omega like Xu Xi, so he asked Su Huaizhi who was near No. 1 Middle School to rush over first to take a look. He also immediately drove there. While rushing.

Unexpectedly, something really happened.

Because he kept accelerating all the way, he arrived here quickly, just in time to hear Xu Xi's cry for help.

His little Omega was bullied, and he felt sour and distressed, followed by anger that kept rising.

The pheromones were filled with anger and pressed towards those ungrateful people. Even after hearing their painful wails, his anger was not appeased.

Until his little Omega jumped into his arms.

"He Lin, why did you come here?"

He Lin hugged Xu Xi tightly in distress, and the pheromones became as gentle as water, wrapping Xu Xi up and calming his fear and despair.

"Sorry, I'm late."

He Lin saw that Xu Xi's clothes were torn a little, exposing half of his fair shoulders. He took off his suit jacket and covered Xu Xi's body.

"Wait for me here."

He Lin wanted to deal with those people, but Xu Xi hugged his waist tightly, obviously still afraid. He Lin looked at Su Huaizhi, who waved his hand and said: "Okay Now, go back and comfort them. I will keep an eye on these people for you and wait for you to deal with them yourself."

Su Huaizhi did not say that he would deal with these people for He Lin. He knew that He Lin wanted to deal with them himself.

He Lin nodded to him, then directly picked up He Lin and got into the car.

Xu Xi had been buried in He Lin's arms, and slowly calmed down under the comfort of He Lin's pheromones. Only then did he realize that his face was already wet, and that He Lin's shirt had been completely soaked by his crying.

Xu Xi looked up at He Lin, a little embarrassed: "I'm sorry, I wet your shirt."

"It's okay."

He Lin gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Xu Xi's eyes with his fingertips and asked softly. : "Don't be afraid, this won't happen again."

Xu Xi, still holding He Lin's clothes in his hand, said, "Someone posted our photos online, and then..."

"Well, I'll go. Cha, you don't have to worry about it. You can rest at home tomorrow and I'll ask for leave for you."

"It's okay, I don't need to ask for leave."

He Lin smiled and kissed Xu Xi on the cheek.

"Take a day off and be obedient."

Xu Xi could only nodded.

I don't know if it was because of the mark, but Xu Xi trusted He Lin very much. With He Lin by his side, it was like a solid barrier, blocking out all uneasiness.

After dinner at home, He Lin studied with Xu Xi and then slept with him. When he knew that Xu Xi was asleep, he got up, dressed, and went to Su Huaizhi's territory.

In the basement, the gangsters who blocked Xu Xi were tied up and lying on the ground. Su Huaizhi was leaning on the sofa watching a movie. When he heard He Lin coming, he stretched and stood up.

"You're finally here. I'll leave these people alone to see how you want to come. I have all kinds of tools."

Su Huaizhi opened a wall.

There are various tools inside, such as hammers, sickles, daggers, three-sided thorns, electric saws... We can't say tools, it's simply a collection of torture instruments.

The gangsters shivered when they saw it, their eyes widened with fear.

He Lin went over and picked out a baseball bat, asked someone to take out the cloth that blocked their mouths, and then asked: "Who touched him?"

No one said anything, and He Lin was not in a hurry, just picked someone to step on. After getting on his hand, the high-end leather shoes crushed it hard, and the man screamed uncontrollably.

"No one said anything?"

"I...I said, he, he, he, all three of them have touched Xu Xi."

He Lin sneered, stepped on his hand and walked over, then without saying a word, He swung the baseball bat at the arms of the three people one by one. One after another, the baseball bat hit the flesh with a muffled sound, and screams sounded one after another. The capital of Suhuai couldn't help but remind him:

"Hey, don't I killed someone!"

"I have a sense of proportion."

After He Lin finished the beating, he sat on the sofa to rest. He lit a cigarette, looked at the teenagers lying on the ground, and said,

"I don't want to hurt Omega on purpose. Once, you will be held criminally responsible."

"Omega, who was hurt by you before, was threatened by you and was too timid to speak out. Unfortunately, this time, you hurt my people."

"So you will get to where you should go. ."

Su Huaizhi watched the whole process, ordered his subordinates to send the person to the police station, then sat next to He Lin and also lit a cigarette.

"This is the first time I've seen you so angry."

"That's because you don't have your own Omega yet."

Su Huaizhi smiled and shook his head: "I didn't expect that among us, you would be the first to fall in love!"

" It's not that I'm in love. I can't bear to touch my things. Where did they get the courage?"

"So it's just Alpha's possessiveness that makes you so angry?"

"Isn't it?"

Su Huaizhi blew out a smoke ring and picked a He raised his eyebrows and said: "Maybe."

The two of them puffed away, and Su Huaizhi suddenly remembered something and said:

"By the way, I also found out the person who posted the photo online, his name is Zhao Yuran , is also an Omega. I think he is jealous of your Xu Xi, so he did such a thing. Tsk, tsk, tsk, he is so vicious at such a young age! How are you going to deal with him?"

He Lin raised the corners of his mouth and snorted coldly.

"Treat others in their own way."