Chapter 70: Can you please help me?

When He Lin returned to the villa, the person who took care of Xu Xi came up to him.

"Sir, the little gentleman had very little lunch and didn't talk to us. We are a little worried. He -"

"I understand. I'll go up and take a look. You guys can heat up the food."

He Lin went upstairs and entered the bedroom. Seeing the bulge on the bed, he walked over gently and sat on the edge of the bed,

"Did the chef's cooking not taste good? I heard that you only had a little lunch."

Xu Xi didn't say anything, so He Lin lifted the quilt. But as soon as he opened it, Xu Xi pulled it back again.

From He Lin's perspective, he could only see a furry head, which made He Lin feel soft in his heart.

He continued to coax softly: "Baby, get up and have dinner. If you don't want to eat, you have to worry about the baby in your belly."

Seeing that Xu Xi still didn't come out, He Lin lifted the quilt and picked him up directly.

"If you don't get up, I can only carry you down."

"He Lin!"

Xu Xi hit He Lin on the shoulder, but how powerful can an Omega be?

It was just that Xu Xi was making a fuss, and He Lin was afraid of an accident, so he patted his butt and said, "Be honest, what should I do if Wan falls?"

Xu Xi was worried about the child and did not dare to make any more noise, so he lay down in frustration. He bit He Lin hard on the shoulder.

"Hiss—"

He Lin patted Xu Xi's butt again. Xu Xi loosened his teeth and snorted coldly.

By the time He Lin carried him to the dining table, the food was already hot.

Xu Xi sat there motionless, and He Lin picked up some food for Xu Xi.

"Are you going to keep doing this? Are you tired?"

Xu Xi said with a cold face, "Let me go."

"You know it's impossible."

When Xu Xi was about to say more, He Lin said: "If you keep doing this , I can only take some measures. If I can't cure you, there are others."

"I think you don't want me to disturb them, right?"

Xu Xi glared at He Lin. Of course he knew that He Lin was What do you mean, he actually didn't intend to use his health to go against He Lin. He was just angry. He Lin had built a cage for him. He knew it, but he still couldn't resist staying in it.

There was no other way...

Xu Xi picked up her chopsticks and started eating as if she was resigned to her fate.

After dinner, He Lin took Xu Xi for a walk. He Lin said, "I will take you home tomorrow. They want to see you."

"Then they know it's not me you want to marry?"

"They don't know yet."

Xu Xi suddenly thought, if He Lin's parents knew his difficulties, would they help him?

Although this possibility is very slim, it is not impossible.

He could go too far. He thought that no parent would allow his son to stay with his son if he saw a restless lover.

They would definitely force He Lin, or secretly drive him away, but he still had a child in his belly, so the situation would be difficult to tell...

Maybe he could pretend to accidentally reveal that the child was not He Lin's?

No matter what, this is an opportunity. He Lin's parents can always control He Lin. He has to try.

"Why don't you say anything? Don't worry, they won't embarrass you. I'm sure they will like you."

Xu Xi nodded, thinking that he hoped someone would embarrass him. Tomorrow, it will all depend on his performance!

...

The next morning, Xu Xi woke up in He Lin's arms.

He Lin held the person in his arms and had a rough kiss. Seeing that his Omega was so close but unable to touch it, he had already been suffocating.

Xu Xi was about to get up, but He Lin held his waist. Feeling He Lin's increasingly hot breath and the swelling, Xu Xi put his hands on He Lin's shoulders and said, "I didn't mean to see you. Family, won't you get up?"

He Lin had had a dream all night. He had endured it for so many days and was about to reach his limit. Today he didn't want to endure it anymore.

"Chaochao, I feel so uncomfortable, can you help me?"

"I don't want it, He Lin, get up quickly, don't forget that I'm still pregnant!"

"I know, I know, otherwise I would have ..." He Lin held Xu Xi's hand and walked downstream, "Chaochao, my good Chaochao, can you help me with your hands?"

Xu Xi's face started to tremble when he touched the hot hard object. Starting to get hot.

"He Lin, you solve it yourself, I don't want to help you!"

He Lin's deep voice was extremely sexy. Under this rising temperature, Xu Xi was gradually infected.

"Chaochao, you can do what you want, be good, that's it..."

...

After everything was over, Xu Xi washed his hands again and again. He Lin saw that he was still struggling with his hands and said :

"Okay, okay, it's very clean. If you keep washing it, your hands will peel off!"

Xu Xi frowned and glared at him: "Don't do this next time!"

"Okay, okay, I will serve you next time. But the doctor said that it will take three months. I have to endure it first."

"I can't bear it! No, I mean, I don't need to bear it. Do you think everyone is the same as you? Those are the things I think about in my head every day!"

He Lin was not annoyed, and walked out with a smile on his arms.

"This is a normal reaction for an Alpha who has an Omega. Over the years, you have been my only Omega. No matter in the past or in the future, you will be responsible for this aspect."

Xu Xi curled his lips, noncommittal.

As He Lin said, after his illness is cured, can't he just play as he pleases? Maybe he was He Lin's only one before, but in the future, He Lin can have many Omegas.