(1) 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗘𝗢

"A FERRIS WHEEL for the village. To both villagers and citizens." - The oldest, from three of them present in cabin said.

"Ferris wheel? Huh! Simple."
- The youngest said with a silly expression.

"Then go and make it by your own. Let us see." - The older one, named Shawn said sarcastically to the younger.
Junghyun, his son give him a awkward smile.

Then the one who hearing all... Sitting on the CEO chair stand up before turning to the large glass window.

"Ferris wheel."

The other two gazes following him.

"Hyung leave it. We should go and find some another one. What to say!?" - Junghyun smug smiled...

"Beside Ladies hostel ?" Junghyun asked.
"OFCOURSE!" - He screamt back but get back into senses.
"I-I mea-n.."

The oldest rolled his eyes at him. -
"I know it."
"Jungkook. What are you thinking at!?"

Finally the ceo turned to them.

"But uncle. We don't know about the people.

"The deal is kinda good one Jungkook."

"Hm... - So you are saying, i have to go there.. Isn't it a village.Junghyun. Pack our things."
Junghyun - nodded with a annoyed pout.

Jungkook left cabin while other two watched him going.
"Don't worry dad. I'll come fast as just after making hyung safe there." - Junghyun smiled once more, more smugly...

"I'll break your leg if you come here without him."
- That was enough to shut Junghyun's mouth.

Two days later.

Jungkook and Junghyun had reached there. The village.

Villagers POV

The huge cars reaching down to the visible road had take everyone's attention.
"FERRIS WHEEL IS COMING!!.."
One villager, probably the information carrier of the whole village screamt.
And everyone's face lit up. Kids dancing in joy...

"But what if they threat the new men too..."
- One villager said catching everyone's attention.

"This time no moves! Come on friends!"
- A boy come out of people, a few kids following him. A girl about 18 too with him.. And he is kinda 20 reached...

"What you gonna do with these little ones with you!?" - A old woman about 60 asked...

And the boy pouted... - "why are you giving me negative vibes. We are kids. No one can stop us!"

"You are 20 now Taehyung! Still playing with kids."

"For god sake grandma. I ain't a guy who is standing next to marry!! - He stomped his feet on ground.

" Oppa! Leave it! We should move on..."
- The girl with Taehyung said.

"Right Taeha!"
- He said back to his sister.

"HEARD THE NEW CEO ALSO GONNA MAKE US RUN!!!" - One guy yelled while running to them.

"GOD WHY??" - Grandma said look up to sky...

"WE'RE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!"
- Taehyung announced!
"COME WITH ME EVERYONE!"
And everyone following him, not just as but they are villagers. They just want someone to lead them...

Author's POV

Finally! Jungkook and Junghyun also their employees- few of them reached there. Also settled a mansion there. Not a mansion but kinda biggest and traditional one.
Junghyun had started looking for girls to flirt... He is a spoiled one! Guess Jungkook gonna too get embarrassed by his bratty behaviour. Junghyun is scared of Jungkook sometimes, he is kinda scary for him when he is angry... But Jungkook really don't get mad at him... He love his brother though.

About Jungkook, he is good with behaviours.

Uncle Shawn : Junghyun's father. Jungkook's mom's brother, had teach him everything... But don't know how he came didn't notice Junghyun who is getting spoiled...
Jungkook don't have parents, about his parents he know nothing, for him uncle Shawn and Junghyun was everything.

Jungkook's POV
When Jungkook came after shower he heard knocks on door. He directly went to open door while drying his hair with towel... And he saw a furious Junghyun.

JK - What!?
JH - Do u have many appoiments Mr.Jeon?
- He fake smiled sweetly...
Jungkook gazed him frowning...

JH - The villagers are here for you.

JK - For me?

Junghyun nodded with his annoyed expression.

JK - Fine.. I'll be coming. You go!

Junghyun left after nodding...

Author's POV
Jungkook finally came outside from mansion. He saw people and kids there also Junghyun, his employees too...

JK - What's the matter?

Grandma, as old from everyone, she came over first.
GM - We heard you also gonna do same.
Jungkook went to them...
JK - Do what?

EMP - Sir, as per our project and deal. We want them to clear the place. So only we could make one. Also park is beside the village...

Jungkook heard them, as he was about to say something...

"AND WE'LL GO NO WHERE!!"

Everyone' s attention got it. Jungkook frowned as he tilt his face a little.
He saw a boy with few kids. He is placing hands on hips and have a angry pout on his face. Jungkook raised his eyebrow but he just stood there him to continue...

TH - Excuse me mister. Whatever you are! We are not going anywhere but we want the ferris wheel here.
- He exclaimed.

JH - Really! How its possible then!?

GM - If you are planning to move us from here then what is the village's benefit of getting a ferris wheel.

JH - Aren't you too old to play in ferris wheel granny?
- He asked cutely, with a bratty expression but soon fades when Jungkook glared at him.

TH - I know right! Every millionaires are like this! - He angrily pouted turning to villagers, trying to make them understand the situation.
Jungkook raised his eyebrows with amusement.

JK - Who is this kid?

"KIDDD!!"
- Taehyung screamt turning to Jungkook.

𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘌𝘋...

ⁱᵏ ⁱᵗˢ ˢʰᵒʳᵗ, ᵇᵘᵗ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ⁱᵗˢ ᶠⁱʳˢᵗ ᵖᵃʳᵗ ᵖˡˢ ᶠᵒʳᵍⁱᵛᵉ ᵐᵉ..
ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ᵃᵇᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᵒⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ᵖᵃʳᵗ 💜