(2) 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗛𝗜𝗠

"I'm an old grown up man.!"
- Taehyung yelled pouting madly when one of his friend, a little boy about 10 asked. - "really?"
"But you said you are a baby when gramma asked to wash vessels."

Jungkook had enough to laugh but somehow he managed but Taehyung and noticed it out... Even though he was embarrassed he glared at him, which Jungkook found cute.

GM - Are you really going clear us?

JK - No. If you guys go, then whom we are making the wheel for? Mr.Han, still there is place at park ground then why we had to clear the people?

Han - Coz, the deal is like that.

JK - I don't care! No one go anywhere.

JH - How is that possible hyung! What if the dealers asks? The money!
GM - The dealers asked you to do this project is Fredrick and his men.

JK - What with them?

GM - They are saying its their place. But the play ground belong to us, villagers only. Its Fredrick's dad give to us! Knowing his son is spoiled. Now his dad is no more...
They want us to go from here. But there is no need of us going from here for a ferris wheel.. Their need is our place and the play ground. Our soil give benefits!

Jungkook heard grandma clearly. He found it a serious matter. And he want to take a decision.

TH - Oh what he gonna do? He is same like them. Look at him. Isn't he rich!?
- Taehyung mimicked like he is making fun on him.
Every villages had disappointment in face.

TH - Lets go everyone.

JK - No one go anywhere!
Everyone look at Jungkook.

JK - I promise. Your place is yours. And you'll get a ferris wheel too...

Everyone's got joyful. Kids so happy.
The little one with Taehyung whistled...

JH - But hyung the deal is important.
And- A.......nd...
Jungkook confused suddenly watching Junghyun's gaze somewhere stuck...
JH - also villagers are important to us!
Jungkook was shocked...
JH - Don't worry guys, I'll take care of it! I'll be the one who hear your all problems. And you can ask me anything you want.
Jungkook sighed after seeing what Junghyun to. Junghyun's gaze was on the girl with Taehyung. - 'Taeha'.

So that was the biggest change in his brother.

Jungkook shake head to shrug it off!

GM - Thank you so much. We'll leave now.

Villagers start to go... And lastly saw a glaring Taehyung with kids. Jungkook chuckled silently at the cute angry male.

TH - Don't think we thought you as a big good man! - He uttered with red nose which Jungkook found cutest... He nod with a teasing smile.

Taehyung huffed as he turned to go.

JH - Your name beautiful.
Others look at him.
Junghyun was asking Taeha. She just with a polite smile said.-
"Taeha"

JH - Oh what a beautiful name.
Taeha knowingly he is flirting... She smiled just being a polite..

TH - She is my sister.
- Taehyung said seriously.

JH - And he is my Hyung.
- Junghyun said pointing Jungkook smiling sweetly at him.

Taehyung look at Jungkook who is looking at him. He gave a 'not intersted' look to him. Jungkook smirked a little.

JH - Oh what is your name hyung?
He asked as he mumbled lowly... "My future wife's brother."

Taehyung just stared at him and Jungkook.

JK - Your pretty name.
Taehyung rolled his eyes as he looked away.
"Taehyung" - The little one exclaimed...

Taehyung pushed the child a little.
TH - Who asked you?

Jungkook smirked.

JK - Playing with kids is not good for grown men.
He said smirking where Taehyung was nearly embarrassment. But he shrugged it as he acted bossy...

Jungkook walk forward to Taehyung who stepped back once. As Jungkook turned to the little boy... He bowed to his level.

JK - Good one. What is your name?

"Tessan."

JK - Nice name. Brave kids are there.
- He said dramatically looking at Taehyung then at others.

Taehyung rolled his eyes once more.

TH - Are you guys coming? Lets go!
He said walking away sassily.

And others followed him...

Lastly at gate, Taehyung looked back once more and saw a smiling Jungkook.
He rolled his tongue inside his mouth glaring and left...

Jungkook shake head smiling as he turned to go inside...

JH - Hyung.....
Junghyun put his hand around Jungkook's neck.
JH - You do everything. I'll be right behind you. Also like dad said, I'll be with you in this. I'll go and check villagers are safe everytime. What to say?
They stopped inside living room.
Jungkook gazed at the excited Junghyun.
JK - I know what got in you. Stay polite or you'll get beaten last from uncle.

Junghyun pouted as Jungkook left to room.

Next day.

Jungkook and others went to the park... He saw the villagers too there... He was checking the place.

JK - Right here. From here.
- He said to his one worker.

Jungkook turned to call Junghyun as he saw Junghyun is watching Taeha and flirting with his eyes. He sighed.

JK - Junghyun!

JH - Yeah- OH yeah Hyung!
- He hurriedly went to Jungkook.

JK - Not here.
- He said as he left, Junghyun stood rubbing his hairs with a embarrassed expression.

Jungkook walked to the villagers.
JK - How everyone doing?

"Super as Super!"
- The little one yelled : Tessan.

JK - Oh hi!
TS - Hi!

JK - People are gathered so much. Why?
TS - To see the works Ofcourse.

JK - Who made this park?
GM - This was made by Frederick's dad and Taehyung's dad.

Jungkook turned to see grandma. He smiled at her politely which she gave back too...

GM - Frederick's dad was a good person. Taehyung's too... My son. Even Frederick's dad was rich, he was so good.
This place was in name of three people. They were best friends. One died in a accident as other two left. Frederick' s dad and my son. Then before frederick he gone, he gave this to my son.
And he died... Then this place was of villagers. They had a deal on it.

Jungkook nodded understanding everything...

He watched the park where his worked and planners.

TS - Here!

Jungkook saw Tessan give him a glass of juice. He smiled and drink it.
JK -Wow! Tasty.

Then Tessan whispered to him.

TS- Its made by him.

Jungkook too whispered...
JK - Whom?

Tessan pointed...

He saw Taehyung sitting far away with a ice cream...

JK - And why is he there?
- He asked whispering again...

TS - He was mad knowing you are coming here...

JK - Oh!
Jungkook nodded understanding watching the leg swinging Taehyung.

𝘛𝘖 𝘉𝘌 𝘊𝘖𝘕𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘜𝘌𝘋...

ᶠᵉᵉˡ ᶠʳᵉᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵃʸ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ ᵒⁿ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵇᵒˣ.
ˡᵉᵗ ᵐᵉ ᵏⁿᵒʷ ʸᵒᵘ....