Chapter 3 Relationship

"###": Talking

Rimuru: person talking

Italic: actions

(###): Thinking

[###]: Great sage talking

[[###]]: Raphael talking

{[###]}: Voice of the world

<###>: talking with talking skills (sage, Raphael, Voice of the world and so on)

Black Flame: telling a skill

-###-: using skills

*###*: magic

[(###)]: thought communication

hello: first person narrator

Hello: third person narrator

Little pauses

Rimuru: "Thanks Gazel"

Gazel: "But Rimuru I have to advise everyone about your race as they will ask what type of monster you are"

Rimuru: "Tell them I'm a weak monster like a slime in that way people will not think to our country as a power house even if we are"

Gazel: "Ok but are you sure that this will not cause problems?"

Rimuru: "Tempest is now creating a barrier to protect itself"

Gazel: "What type of barrier? it makes magicules of humans weaker?"

Rimuru: "No it destroys or nullify the skills of those that are considered enemy"

Gazel: "Wait you created a rune with that ability!?"

Rimuru: "Not really a rune it's more a barrier created by me over tempest"

Gazel: "To think you have such ability is incredible"

Rimuru: "Kaijin gave me the idea of the barrier after I made my sword"

Gazel: "You made yourself a sword? Kaijin was busy to make other things?"

Rimuru: "No no I just wanted make a sword that a friend had and I wanted make a sword with the power of a skill inside so I had to be the one to make it"

Gazel: "Can I see the sword Rimuru?"

Rimuru: put the sword on the table "Sure but don't touch it the magicules it absorbs it's high if you aren't the owner Velgrynd almost died just by touching it"

Gazel takes his hand away as he was about to touch it when I said that it almost killed Velgrynd

Gazel: "From the aura it's releasing I can say it's a god class weapon does it have a name?"

Rimuru: looks at Gazel confused "Name? I didn't named it..."

Gazel: (A god class weapon unnamed how powerful is this sword) "Well naming a sword will make it more important to a level political and military"

Rimuru: "I see" looks at the blade "Ivaraj: the sword of destruction" the sword glows but still normal as it was before

"A superior god class weapon as been created"

Rimuru: "Eh? what is this voice"

Gazel: "It's voice of the world when something important happens she tells it to the whole world"