Chapter 9 Great Dragon

"###": Talking

Rimuru: person talking

Italic: actions

(###): Thinking

[###]: Great sage talking

[[###]]: Raphael talking

{[###]}: Voice of the world

<###>: talking with talking skills (sage, Raphael, Voice of the world and so on)

Black Flame: telling a skill

-###-: using skills

*###*: magic

[(###)]: thought communication

hello: first person narrator

Hello: third person narrator

Little pauses

Rimuru get's covered in flames and from the flames Velgrynd appears shocking everyone

Velgrynd: "Surprise" looks at everyone

Milim: "Aunt Velgrynd how is possible..."

Velgrynd: giggles a bit "I have to admit that Rimuri is quite hard to understand..."

Guy: "Velgrynd what is the reason you and him know eachother?"

Testarossa: "How funny Guy you didn't realized that Rimuru wasn't here?"

Guy: "Blanc don't try your luck I'm still stronger than you..."

Velgrynd: "Not for say but I don't advise you to harm her..."

Ramiris: "Why?" looks at Velgrynd "I mean demons can revive themselves even if she dies it's not a problem..."

Velgrynd: "A problem is present and his name is Rimuru..."

Dino: "Isn't he just a new born demon lord Guy is far stronger than him"

Milim: "Aunt Velgrynd wasn't Rimuru already able to release an aura on pair with you far before he evolved in true demon lord?"

Velgrynd: "That the reason I said he is a problem..."

Clayman: (What hell is going on here...)

Velgrynd: "He is stronger than me and Veldora together not counting that the amount of magicules he has is almost infinite..." looks at the demon lords "He is the strongest being in the world..."

Milim: (I knew Rimuru was strong and had a potential growth incredible but only 2 years to be strong on pair with a true dragon...)

Ramiris: "But if Velgrynd was here as Rimuru the real Rimuru what is doing?"

In the meantime with Rimuru

Rimuru: "Veldora Diablo at my start we will begin"

Veldora: "It's not correct Rimuru you have a vantage because you know when say start"

Diablo: "Veldora has right why don't we start in this way?" charges a demonic fireball "When it fall at the ground we start the massacre"

Rimuru: "Nice idea Diablo"

Diablo shoots the fireball in the sky and after 3 minutes it fall at the ground and Veldora Diablo and Rimuru starts their attack

Rimuru: kills all the soldiers he finds on his way "That is boring" takes off the head of a soldier