Chapter 6 The embodiment of evilness

"###": Talking

Rimuru: person talking

Italic: actions

(###): Thinking

[###]: Great sage talking

[[###]]: Raphael talking

{[###]}: Voice of the world

<###>: talking with talking skills (sage, Raphael, Voice of the world and so on)

Black Flame: telling a skill

-###-: using skills

*###*: magic

[(###)]: thought communication

hello: first person narrator

Hello: third person narrator

Little pauses

Ramiris: "Are you the reincarnation of Ivaraj?"

Rimuru: "Ah... Ivaraj my father well not going to lie I'm his son? I don't really know I just eaten him when I was born so yeah I'm not him but I have all his powers and much more"

Ramiris: "Well at least you aren't like him..."

Rimuru: "You met my dad?"

Ramiris: "Not me but a friend of mine fought against him and for 3 whole months they fought and they did nothing to your father..."

Rimuru: "I'm not yet at the level of my father..."

Ramiris: "Well you are pretty strong you would be able to beat almost all demon lords that aren't true demon lords with the power you have now..."

Rimuru: "nha I'm pretty sure that I can beat Milim if I use all my powers before she attacks or use any skill"

Ramiris: "Well counting who was your dad is only logic that you are a monster of strength on your own"

Rimuru: "Anyway sorry for before it's just that I got the information about you from the little interaction I had with Milim and for your strength I looked in the what is supposed to be the memory of my dad..."

Ramiris: "Ah now it explains why you called me queen of spirits but then you added demon lord because you felt the aura..."

Rimuru: "Yes..."

Ramiris: "You are funny when I Milim said that she found a friend that was able to release an aura similar to a true dragon I didn't believe her but now seeing your aura I understood that she didn't lie"

Rimuru: "That girl I told her to not say anything about me..."

Ramiris: "Forgive her it's just that we are extremely close..."

Rimuru: "Well if it's only you that knows who I'm then no problem..."

Ramiris: "Yeah we are the only one that knows your aura and I'm the only one that knows you are Ivaraj son..."

Rimuru: "Nice I'm going to summon a demon to keep you company here" looks at the kids "Hey kids want see how to summon a demon?"

The kids got all confused about me summoning a demon while being in the house of spirits

Ramiris: "Are you serious about it?"

Rimuru: "Yeah I mean I summon demons normally..."

Ramiris: "Strange I never felt a demon being summoned except for the one you summoned after killing the orc lord..."