Humanity and Monsters III

Two beautiful and completely naked women were resting on a cozy bed, cuddled together like two kittens. Luminous's head rested on top of Sophie's breasts. The Vampire Queen was exhausted. 

The four tiny holes at Sophie's smooth neck were the evidence of what had happened. 

"You've been greedy today," Sophie said, gently patting Luminous's head. 

"It's not my fault you were away for so long," Luminous answered; her normal, dignified, and oppressive nature was nowhere to be found, just like a tame cat. Sophie couldn't else than to think about just that and laughed softly. 

"What?" Curious Luminous looked up to see Sophie's face 

"Nothing. It's just I think cat ears would suit you really well~" Sophie said 

Hearing this made Luminous blush; how could she say something like that without a second thought? Embarrassed that she, even if only for a second thought about putting something like that on, she quickly averted Sophie's eyes. "Baka..." 

It was then that their peaceful time together was interrupted. It knocked on the door, pissed off as soon as Sophie realized whose presence it was behind that door, answered, "Enter." 

Vina, one of the 7 Luminaries that has been influenced by [Charm World] completely, entered the room. Luminous was surprised to see one of the clergy here but remained silent; she didn't even care about being naked. 

"Tell me already what it is that you so urgently want to report before you poison this room anymore with your gross appearance, Vina." Sophie's words were harsh. 

But they did not seem to reach Vina's ears, no more so, she fully accepted them. From her eyes, she has just entered Heaven, seeing those two, and there is not a single flaw in any of their bodies. It was a blissful sight for her eyes. 

Vina kneeled and stated, "Sophie-sama, I am here to inform you about the scheme created by the 7 Luminaries."  

"Hooo, right. You informed me about that last time, the audacity you have to target my Hinata~" Sophie said 

Vina felt Sophie's judging glare on her very soul. At that moment, Vina could understand why the others took such harsh measures to ensure Luminous's attention. Just like them, Vina wanted to be accepted by her Master at all costs. 

"What?!" Luminous reacted, "They are targeting Hinata?" Just like that, another pair of eyes stared at Vina. The pressure was almost too much for the old woman to withstand. 

"Then... let me explain what exactly they prepared." Vina said 

After a long report from Vina that became more and more ridiculous as time went on, Luminous could barely remain still next to Sophie; the only thing hindering her from exploding was Sophie's soothing aura. 

"Kufufufu, they've prepared a lot, right Lumi-chan~? Well, I guess their wish for your Attention came to at the end now that we know of this, huh?" Sophie said playfully 

"From manipulating the message of that Rimuru to staging a war against a Demon Lord on their own to even killing a High Priest and what's that? They even are messing around in Falmuth?!" Luminous repeated all that to herself, her voice clearly angered. 

"Quite the effort... how bad that it's all for nothing as you're mine and mine only," Sophie said. Her eyes turned red, and a smile appeared on her face. 

Vina was shocked and immediately bowed even deeper "I wouldn't dare to earn for our God's attention!!" she shouted, ultimately saving her life. As Sophie was surprisingly possessive of those she deems her wives.