Chapter 13: Final Stages III (Lourian-Qua/GAU War - XI)

After some time, after the attack on the Lourian Capital, we head to the Ph-UAC encampment, where the preparations are done, and the Forces are ready

Conrado:Men of the 7th Panzer Division and the 1st Marine Division,

Today, we stand on the brink of history, poised to embark on a mission of utmost importance. We are not merely soldiers; we are guardians of freedom, defenders of justice, and warriors of liberty.

As we prepare to face the enemy on the battlefield, let us remember the sacred oath we swore to protect our homeland and uphold the values for which we stand. The road ahead will be arduous, fraught with peril and uncertainty, but fear not, for we are warriors, forged in the crucible of adversity, and tempered by the fires of resilience.

In the face of adversity, we shall stand firm. In the midst of chaos, we shall find clarity. And in the heart of battle, we shall emerge victorious.

For we are not defined by the weapons we wield or the uniforms we wear, but by the courage that beats within our hearts, the determination that drives us forward, and the camaraderie that binds us as brothers and sisters in arms.

Today, we fight not for glory or recognition, but for something far greater: the promise of a better tomorrow, where freedom reigns supreme, and tyranny is but a distant memory.

Let the enemy tremble at the sound of our approach, for they shall bear witness to the inevitable force that is the joint might of the 7th Panzer Division and the 1st Marine Division.

Together, we shall write a new chapter in the annals of history, a chapter filled with courage, sacrifice, and unwavering resolve.

So let us march forward, with heads held high and spirits unbroken, knowing that we carry the hopes and dreams of our nations on our shoulders.

For today, we fight not only for ourselves but for the generations yet unborn, who will inherit the world that we leave behind.

Comrades of the 7th Panzer Division and the 1st Marine Division, the time has come to show the world the true meaning of valor, bravery, and sacrifice.

Let us make them proud.

7thPzrDiv & 1stMarDiv: Oorah! Hooah!

Timeskip brought to you by this

Back to the story

The next morning, Louria Kingdom, the wilderness of Jin-Hark, Weather Condition:Foggy

Miller:Marines! Man your positions!

The Marines went into postion in case of any attacks, MG Emplacements, Mortars Emplacements.

Miller:Field Marshal, were ready here