Chapter 20:AQTPF and the Inbound

-------------------

After a few days the QTP got their Military weapons from MHLE, the MHLE instructors then came to train the AQTPF, Representing from MHLE: Field Marshal Conrado D. Yap III for the Armored Warfare, Milo MacArthur for the Infantry, Rear Admiral Johnson Nimitz for the Navy, and finally Lieutenant General Lucas Hartmann for the Air Force, as there are many personnel alongside.

Kanata:Welcome to Qua-Toyne Principality, Gen. MacArthur, Rear Admiral Nimitz, Lieutenant General, and Welcome back Field Marshal

Conrado:Nice to be back Prime Minister.

Kanata:I thank you and your Empire, to train our army to adapt to your warfare.

Conrado:As our ally, it is our duty to make sure our ally is trained well and it can defend itself if we are not able to join the fray.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Location:Outside of Ejei

We see Field Marshal Yap III, Adressing the Qua-Toynians

Conrado:Alright! Attention!!

The Qua's Listen

Conrado:I am Field Marshal Yap III, Conrado Dumlao. All of you already heard of me, during my presence here in Ejei, and the Recapture of Gim, and the attack on Louria Kingdom's Capital. But today!! I will train all of you how to operate tanks and teach you Armored Warfare! Do you all hear me!?

Qua's:Sir! Yes sir!

Conrado:Good! We'll now introduce to you the tanks from the 1940s Era, the outdated ones instead of my 7thPzrDiv's Mk's.

A Platoons of KV-2, M4 Sherman, Tiger I, Panthers, T-34s, T-34/85s, M3 Lee's, came in as the Qua's look at them in awe and in excitement

Conrado:Listen up!

The Qua's listen

Conrado:Each of these have a different types and class during the 1940s, "Light", "Medium", "Heavy", are the 3 main Classes during the 1940s, now the instructions are in your books, begin reading and understand them! And come back here when your ready!

Qua's:Sir! Yes sir!

The Qua-Toynians went to the table and began to open their books and start learning