Chapter 2 - Kunimari Village

"AOI-SAN YOU WERE RIGHT, SHE IS BUSY! WITH TOMIOKA!"

"What's going on..." Rengoku was walking to Mitsuri because he wanted to know what Shinobu was doing with Giyu.

"Kanroji, what could they possi- OH MY TOMIOKA-SAN! I DIDN'T KNOW YOU HAD SUCH A RELATIONSHIP WITH KOCHO!" Rengoku exclaimed. Frankly he knew that they were close but didn't know they were THAT close.

"Kyojuro, why aren't Shinobu-san and Tomioka responding?" Mitsuri asked her former master for an answer as she herself didn't know why.

"Hmm..." Rengoku was pondering with himself, and he decided to get closer to Giyu and Shinobu.

"AHA! THEY ARE BOTH SLEEPING IN EACH OTHERS ARMS! I NEVER NEW TOMIOKA WOULD BE CAPABLE OF DOING SUCH A THING!" Rengoku beamed was very surprised that Giyu and Shinobu were in a relationship

"Kanroji, Kyojuro, please let them be." While everyone was focused on Giyu and Shinobu they failed to notice Gyomei in the background.

'Scary!! Gyomei-san is so scary!!' Mitsuri thought to herself

"My former student! Himejima is right, we must leave them alone to do their own thing." Rengoku bellowed. He realized that he should've let the new "couple" (well at least in his mind they were a couple) as if he himself had gotten together with a woman then they probably would've done the same thing.

The 3 Hashira exit the estate and a conversation followed suit.

"Kyojuro-san! They are finally together now! KYAA FINALLY!!" Mitsuri was the giddiest one of them all, after all she is the love Hashira so seeing two people in love would result in some sort of reaction from her.

"I agree my young student! I didn't know Tomioka-san would be getting down to business with Kocho!" Rengoku replied.

"Kyojuro,Kanroji, I do not believe they have something going on," Gyomei spoke up.

"Ehhh? Gyomei-san they are clearly into each other, why else is Shinobu-san in Tomioka's arms? Mitsuri questioned.

"She's right Himejima-san, why else would Kocho be in Tomioka's arms?" Rengoku added.

"I believe that Tomioka was just merely comforting Shinobu, today is a hard day for her after all." Gyomei answered. 

"Gyomei-san, what do you mean today is a hard day for her?"

"Apologies, I forgot you two weren't pillars when she was alive" Gyomei answered

"Himejima.. What do you mean by she and alive? Who are you referring to?" Now Rengoku was intrigued as he doesnt know who the stone Hashira was talking about

"I am talking about Kanae Kocho, the former Flower Hashira and older sister of Shinobu, today was the day when she died fighting against Upper Moon 2, It was very unfortunate for all of us, her death affected Shinobu to a large extent and even shinazugawa to some extent as I have heard that he wanted to be together with her but I cannot confirm if that is true or not." By the time Gyomei was done he had tears rolling down his face.

"Ohh my, poor Shinobu-san!!, I'm glad Tomioka-san is making her feel better." Yes, Mitsuri took a whole 180 and is now glad that Tomioka is making Shinobu feel better.instead of playing matchmaker.

"I-I never knew Tomioka could be so considerate! I just discovered a new side to him." Rengoku stammered

"I am also surprised Tomioka is comforting her but I am glad that he is, the quietest ones are the kindest deep inside, or so they say." Gyomei said, even more tear were rolling down his face, he never knew that Giyu could have such a considerate soul and was now viewing him in a new light