Gray Area

(THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST YET OTHER THAN ALONE)

I feel at my worst being so alone. I stoop my head low and walk through the halls like no one can see me. But they all do and they always will because I’ll never fit in. It varies from my life or to the way my hair is styled. I never stop as people tell me to suck it up, but how much can my heart fit? How much can I suck in and hold?

My flesh rips and tears as I told in my tears and I never say a word. If I tell them I'll go to places I never wanted to, like I'm just crazy. Or am I crazy? Am I so crazy I'm not fitting for love and affection? Am I so crazy I deserve all the harsh words of hatred and jokes? I must be crazy if I'm the only one. I must be crazy if I can't remember. My brain is foggy and my mind is a blur. I can't think of what to do as my heart aches for release. Still I stay quiet and don't say a word about my silent screams.

The aches turn to burns, my blurry mind to a haze. I want to hit and hit and hit them until they feel my pain. It's not fair for me to feel it, it's just not fair, Why is it still me WHY is it only me? I'm the only thing I have in this blurred reality I have.

People say the darkness is their friend, or simply come to the light. But what do I do if I'm in a gray area?