⋋⁠✿⁠ chapter eight ⁠✿⁠⋌

━━━⁠)☆(━━━

at the hospital–––chris argent was seen talking with his daughters. "sean was killed by this thing that gerard says is a shapeshifter, it hasn't been around for centuries."

"it's called a 'kanima'."

argent and allison looks over at addison, the younger argent shrugging at her sister and father. "just wanted you know..."

"jessica-." argent was saying.

"the pregnant one!" addison interrupts.

argent sighs out. "yes, the pregnant one–––she was smothered to death after giving birth, and now, the police thinks it's someone else, so, that means two killers."

"someone's controlling the kanima, which means..." argent says, looking at them, but just sent a hard glare to his oldest, knowing she was hiding from him. "one's human and one's not."

"i know what it means, it means you're interrogating me, not lecturing me." allison expressionlessly looks at her father.

"a kid is orphaned, allison, do you know what that means?" argent looks over at her.

"why would someone kill a pregnant woman?" addison frowns.

"allison?" argent looks over at the girl staying silent.

"whoever's controlling the kanima obviously made us all his victims." addison mumbles quietly.

argent looks over at his youngest. "addison? do you know something?"

addison scoffs. "what, is that like the theme of our family? 'keeping up with the argent's secret life' ?"

"addison-."

"fine, i was going to tell you anyways–––the kanima was there last night outside the house." addison sighs out.

"see! this is exactly what i'm talking about! you have to tell me, allison, for everyone's safety." argent gave her a hard glare.

"what is it you want to know?" allison blankly stares at him.

addison grabbed onto her sister's hand, knowing where this conversation is going and know allison all too well and know what she's going to do, allison looking down at their hands.

"i can handle a snakey creature and whoever his master is, i am the rarest werewolf, i've heard the stories." addison faked a smile.

"you're not, so, it's our job to protect you." argent argues.

"oh, but, i will do, just need a reason." addison calmly smiles.

argent widened his eyes at the girl. "what?"

"we have to go." addison kept her hand in allison's.

"not until allison answers my question." argent says determined.

allison sighs out. "what is it?"

argent persistently looks at her. "who is the one controlling the kanima?" allison looks over at her father, then at addison who shook her head as if saying 'don't say anything', argent then questioning the girl once more. "allison?"

addison scoffs with a smile. "uh! well, we have our options, but it's all stuck with derek, but, realized it can't be him."

argent knew exactly addison was joking around and kept his gaze on a nervous allison. "who is controlling the kanima?"

                    ━━━⁠)☆(━━━

at the night of the rave, stiles, who seemed in a terrible mood after hearing the trouble he has caused for his father didn't want to be around anyone, but when addison came towards him oblivious to his irritably mood, the stilinski felt like he just wanted to blow.