Chapter '2

"Hospital"

✧˖°ʚ 🎆 ɞ♡

˖°ʚ 🎆 ɞ

Where the hell am I..? Wanderer thought as he opened his heavy eyelids. His entire body felt heavy and everything just looked a little blurry at the moment.

Once he really took a good look around him, he saw 3 people all in white with masks surrounding him

'Are they Oni's or something..?' he thought. After a few more minutes, he could hear the ringing in his ear slowly dissolve; getting replaced by a worried voice.

The woman with goat horns asked, "Hey kid! Are you okay?"

It took a second for Wanderer to actually process what she said. "What 'cough' do you think?" he replied back with venom behind his words. He was pissed at Albedo for dragging him into this, but he really couldnt help but take it out on these people.

The woman became a little irritated. "Seems like you're doing just fine," she said in a petty tone.

Wanderer decided to ask, "What happened here?" The nurse was busy running other things, but luckily another person answered for her.

"There was a villain attack and you happened to be caught up into one, we found you under the rubbles and rocks," he explained, but to Wanderer it was nonsense.

"Villain?" I asked curiously. I mean sure there was the word villains that could describe criminals and the Fatui, but this world seemed to take it literally.

"Yes, a villain with a sludge quirk caused havoc! There was a boy who got caught up in it, but luckily All might was there just in time!"

'All might? That sounds stupid. Although Hat Guy wasn't exactly the smartest either'

He was doing so well keeping awake until a plastic mask came over his mouth and put him right to sleep.

˖°ʚ 🎆 ɞ