!! UPDATE !!

PLEASE READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE PAGE!

First, as you can tell, we've changed the aesthetics for this awards book because previously, they were kinda - what's the word? - ugly lol.

So, we've created new graphics, and that includes stickers (see below). You can now choose between black and light gray (let's pretend it's silver) as we know that some of y'all's books are dark and thus, the sticker may not stand out, should you decide to use it. 

Second, per our announcement a week earlier, we have decreased the number of judges per category to 1 instead of 2. This will make it easier to fill up judge slots as well as more appropriately reflect the fact that these are mini awards.

Third, speaking of slots, we are still in need of both participants and judges! There are MULTIPLE slots left for participants, specifically. Please, please spread the word about these awards to anyone who you'd think would like to participate either as a participant or a judge. The prizes are pretty rad for a mini awards, in our humble opinion, and you get exposure for your work!

Fourth, to reiterate not for the first time, these Mini Awards - and Night's Eve Society - only focus on original novels of horror, mystery, thriller, paranormal, and dark romance. We do not take fanfiction, short stories, or poetry at this time.

Last but not least, we will be publishing the judging rubric soon. We understand that this is a mini awards, but to keep it fair for all categories and for all entries, the rubric will help. Participants and judges, please review it in its entirety to familiarize yourself with what will be scored.

And, that's it! Again, please spread the word so slots fill up, and we can start judging sooner rather than later!

-

THE UPDATED STICKERS
(samples)

We think these stickers are much sleeker, what about you?