Warm

You walked through one of UA's many hallways, mind wondering about everything which went on in the cafeteria. Was Shoto actually bothered about you not sitting next to him?

As you continued walking...

"Y/N!"

You turned around to see none other than Shoto walking towards you. He was carrying your maths notebook.

Shoot, I left it in class earlier. AWWW, HE ACTUALLY BROUGHT IT BACK FOR ME

Shoto gave you a soft glare before passing the notebook to you. He also volunteered to walk next to you. What's actually going on? Your dreams were becoming reality day by day.

"Was there a reason you didn't wish to sit next to me today, have I done something wrong?" He asked with a cold look but he seemed genuinely upset. Your heart skipped a beat. Did he actually feel that upset with you talking to another guy during lunch?

"Oh no Todoroki-kun, he was just a new friend I made, that's all, I'm sorry I upset you," You replied nervously. You looked at your hand which was carrying the gift you got him yesterday.

You smiled and showed the wrapped gift to him, "Happy birthday! I got you this!".

Shoto's eyes widened. No one really remembered his birthday themselves today apart from Izuku who told the entire class. 

Your jaw dropped seeing him blush at you for the first time. It made your heart feel warm.

He gently took the present and opened it, and seeing the beautiful sweater inside made him blush even more.

"Thank you...Y/N, you're a great friend," he said looking at you with a small smile.

You both were lost in a trance staring at each other's eyes that you didn't even notice a tall man in his 30s shooting daggers at you.

"Ahem,"

You both immediately turned around to see Aizawa sensei looking at you both. Oops...

"It's class time, your here to learn...Don't forget," he said with his usual stoic face before walking off. 

After school...

You were in your dorm room changing into your casual clothes when you noticed a full bottle of deer blood in your cupboard.

Crap, I forgot to drink today's dose of blood.

You quickly poured the red liquid on a small cup and chugged it down your throat. It only tastes good when you're in your vampire form..So currently it tastes very bad and had a foul smell.

But you got used to it by now.

As you were about to finish the last bit of blood left in your cup, the door knocked loudly causing you to shriek and your cup dropped onto the floor thus leaking the blood down and the foul smell spread.

"Y/N!? ARE YOU OKAY? I SMELL SOMETHING FOUL, I JUST KNOCKED ON THE DOOR TO ASK YOU TO COME OUT FOR A DORM MEETING," Iida's voice erupted from outside your room.

"Uhm, no I'm fine!" You said in a panicked tone as you tried to clean up the blood before he gets in.

"I'm coming in Onyx," Iida said before walking in and finding you on the floor next to the small bits of deer blood on the floor. The foul smell, reaching to his nose.

Oh no...

"I-I can explain! You see..."

"I'M SO SORRY, Y/N! I SHOULDN'T HAVE CAME IN, I MUST RESPECT A WOMAN'S PRIVACY," he said as his skin flashed red. He rushed out of the room in utter embarrassment.

Well...At least that assumption of his worked in my favor...

(Time skip : You got of your room and joined everyone in the main hall. The entire class was grouped up there) 

Iida started, "Alright everyone, we'll be going to a camp for special training arranged by our teachers. It'll be tomorrow and we'll have all the arrangements ready. So just pack the essentials you'll need for a day and bring it to UA tomorrow."

My eyes widened in excitement; will I get to spend time alone with Shoto...? 

In the corner of my eyes, I saw Nahomi smirking at me. 

Oh god, what is she up to?

A/N :- I'd just like to say that this camp thing is not related to the camp they go to in the anime or manga. So, you won't see those weird cat ladies but I can't promise that there won't be a villain attack. Oh, and also, the first spicy time with Shoto will be on one of the camp parts. Hope you stick around...