Fight!

You gasped. Your going against Shoto! Not to mention his ice quirk alone is enough to take down your entire team. And Katsuki Bakugou? If you don't think of an amazing plan, let's just say your team is toast. What are you going to do? Kendo immediately came up to you, it's time for a groundbreaking strategizing session. After you were done, it's time for the teams to get into their particular position in the map.

You, Tetsu Tetsu and Kendo are supposed to start from the starting point and reach their side of the map, fight past them and click on the button while they have to guard the button and make sure you guys don't press it within the time limit.

"And your 10 minutes starts now!" Vlad announced. Our team started running towards their side. The map was full of dummy buildings and tall trees. You activated your quirk upon seeing a distant Bakugou heading your way. Your nerves and guts got sharper as you jumped up extremely high landing on top of a tree.

"DIEEE!" You heard Bakugou yell as he was about to blast you with an explosion. You jumped up high as you thought you successfully dodged it but he suddenly moved his palm up causing the explosion to reach you from above.

You felt a burning pain all over your body as you shot backwards and hit a wall.

Bakugou dashed at you for another explosion before TetsuTetsu jumped in between and caught the attack for you. But he had no damage for his body turned into steel.

"Thanks," You mutter as you stood up and brushed off the small dirt particles which fell on your hands. This is your very second battle after the one you had with robots in the late entrance exams so you don't expect yourself to do too well but not too bad either.

Kendo was still running towards the defender's side and I'm supposed to accompany her but first we have to get rid of Bakugou.

"I HEARD YOUR VERY CLOSE WITH MY MAN KIRISHIMA" Tetsu Tetsu yelled as he tried to throw a punch.

"WHY WOULD I BE CLOSE WITH BAD HAIR!?" Bakugou yelled back as he dodged the punch and used another explosion on him which still left Tetsu Tetsu unaffected.

Bruh, boys are so immature. Having such irrelevant conversations during a fierce battle. You and Tetsu Tetsu decided to attack him at the same time. Tetsu Tetsu jumped in from the right, his hand balled into a fist and so did you except you were coming from the left.

Bakugou created an explosion on both sides which did hit you and cause damage, but Tetsu Tetsu continued going in and finally managed to land a punch on Bakugou's back. You decided to use this as an opportunity to flee. You ran past them both as you can hear Bakugou yell..

"GET BACK HERE YOU EXTRA!"

He couldn't come after you as Tetsu Tetsu was still holding him back. You managed to catch up to Kendo with your immense speed.

"How'd it go with Bakugo?" She asked with a breathless voice.

"Tetsu Tetsu is fighting him. It wont take too long before Bakugou manages to flee so we have to be quick," You replied.

"Aha! I got the girls!" A funny voice said. In front of you, was Minoru Mineta standing with bravery. Did he seriously think he had a chance against you and Kendo?. You were waiting for him to do something when he suddenly pulled out a long rope made of sticky balls connected with each other.

He swinged it at you, but you managed to dodge. Kendo on the other hand who is slightly taller, got her leg stuck to it. In an instant, Mineta started pulling her away from the defender's side with the rope.

You were about to jump into save her when Kendo yelled,"KEEP GOING Y/N! WE CANT WASTE TIME, I'LL GET AWAY FROM THIS GUY SOON AND JOIN YOU".

You nodded and continued running. This is getting scary. Tetsu Tetsu is with Bakugou, Kendo is with Mineta, which means the only person your destined to go up against is Shoto. Your god damn crush. You have to be more cautious. As you continued running, you gasped to see the big red button. Your already there and you didnt even run into anyone from the defenders side!

You got a big smile as you almost reached the button when a sudden wave of fire made you bounce back. There he was...Shoto Todoroki came out and stood in front of the button guarding it with his left side caged in flames.

"I hope I'm not expected to go easy on you after you saved my sister yesterday," he said with a cold glare.

You immediately started blushing but gave him a quick shook. You have to make the move here. Its time you forget about your feelings for once and fight the guy you love....