IV

Draco Malfoy

I Apparate near the three I always stand under across from her house, the sun starting to set down, painting the sky in orange and yellow.

She wasn't in the living room, I can see that from the window, the lights were off, but then I see her getting out of the house with those two kids, her daughter and her best friend's son.

It's Saturday she's taking them to the arcade, before her shift at the psycatric hospital.

It's easy to forget that she's a psycatric nurse. Every day, she deals with the most messed up people on earth, it baffles me how she can keep her smile, how she manages to not let it affect her.

I can see her from here, and she's looking amazing. Her hair flows gently in the wind, the sunlight illuminating both her personality and natural beauty in a way that's almost hypnotic.

"Hey no running off, here and there," she says to the kids from the porch as she's locking the door

She's so full of life, so full of joy, so happy. She never had a single complaint about anything, at least not with the kids, she was always cheerful. She's a wonderful mother, and I can't believe I'm watching her from the shadows, I don't deserve her.

I watch her put her daughter and her friend's son in the car and for a moment I feel like a creepy stalker, but I couldn't help myself. It's almost like I'm in awe of her, and it never gets old watching her.

There's just something so charming and soothing about her.

She always looks so energetic, but somehow it's not annoying or overbearing. She has an aura about her that's just... contagious. When she laughs, it's infectious. When she smiles, it's uplifting. When she talks, you want to listen.

It's almost like she was hand-crafted to be the perfect mother, the perfect wife, the perfect woman. She never has a bad day, and when she's having a hard time, she never breaks. She's like an anchor in the storm, a safe harbor.

It's as if I cannot get enough of her, like I'm fascinated by every little detail about her. The way she walks, the way she talks to her daughter and her friend's son.

It's like a strange addiction.

But then her eyes fell on me, with a frown, good thing my face was covered with the hood of my robe.

Her expression changed immediately, it went from a friendly smile to a frown, she probably thought that I was standing here for a purpose other than watching her. Her eyes were sharp as she noticed me standing there, watching her, and suddenly I realized that she's not just my light, my happiness, she's my weakness as well.

I stayed still, trying to not make myself obvious, but she seemed to notice something anyway, her eyebrows are now furrowed and she squints her eyes a little.

I try to keep my eyes on her, it feels kind of good that she's seeing me for the first time even if it's not my face, atleast she noticed me.

She's squinting at me now more, her eyes are narrowing with suspicion, and I don't know how to react. I don't want to look away and have her think that I'm a creep, which I am probably for her.

"Hey you creep!" She yells at me from afar, which almost makes my lips curl up in a smile

I try not to smile, but I can't help but enjoy it a little, she's looking at me, talking to me. I'm going crazy for a brief moment. I can't let her know I'm enjoying this, she would go away from me, she would never come back if she ever knew I'm enjoying her calling me a creep.

"Come out of the darkness, you fucking creep! Let me see your face, you coward !" She yells once again, it's adorable even when she's mad.

I don't do anything I simply stand there staring at her.