[Oneshot] The Turning Point

A/N: This one took a while folks. I have a vague idea on how to start the actual story of how Jacob came to Tetis but for now, y'all will get story snippets and oneshots like these to pass the time. Remember, [Story] is story and [Oneshot] is [Oneshot]. If I like a [Oneshot] enough, it'll be upgraded into as a [Side-Story]. Anywayhere's a character sheet to have no confusion on who the new gang are.

Character sheet:

- Jacob (Still Human) the singer

a young adult in his 24s, he is the 'band leader' of this band. Still has a lot to learn

- Leo (AI)

an ai created by Jacob to help on his journey, resides on his helmet but can also switch to other electronics if it can have access to it.

- Rose (Android) the driver

an android, she has red hair, following her namesake. She also has the same fashion as Eve's but having slightly carrot orange hair with orange pants and glasses. A hired android for the crew to act as their driver. Normally, she would  just stay in the vehicle as stated by her other clients but due to this unique circumstance, she tags along with them and willingly acts like a guide when it comes to directions.

- Tyler (Human) the drummer

an individual with orange hair, black glasses, a green sleeveless overshirt and plain white shirt along with black pants. Joined them while scrolling through the interweb

- Skyla (Magic Girl) the violin

a red haired girl carrying a red case containing a cello and a violin. Wears a complementary dress that complements her hair color. This music student joined the crew through an advertisement from Facebreak

- Botchi (Android) the guitarist

a purple android, donning in purple clothing and hair. Somehow joined Jacob's band of band members while shopping at a guitar store in a mall once.

- Eve (Android) the extra

donning cyan blue hair wearing tanned blue clothing, she is in charge of playing playing numerous  unknown musical instruments in a song when the others don't have them on hand. A security droid that joined Jacob on that faithful day.

- Sopia (Android) the keyboardist

a cyan android wearing a sky blue jacket along with an azure colored undershirt with dark blue pants that matches her cap. Serial number 50-P1A is a friend/co-worker of Eve's old workplace, she agreed on this business adventure for publicity reasons (she want to find another job other than guarding)

- Myla (Little Innuit Goober) the syntheisizer

an Innuit girl with dark blue clothing. Joined them when she saw their video performance on YourSpace.

As dusk slowly turns to nightfall, one could see a concert preperation is taking place in this here venue. With busy bodies doing their work either through barking or following orders, they all move in a way that is smooth, concise, and efficiently.