~●1●~

"Dad!! Why are you telling me to let that lowly trash go to his shitty seminar in my car?! Did you forget how precious it is to me!!" A boy screamed at his father and threw his plate away.

A middle aged man sitting across him on the table who was his father, then replied "Son, did you forget how precious YOU are to me?Try to understand. I can buy you many more such cars once that useless piece of trash dies at my enemy's hands, it will be killing two birds with one stone. So you have to act as I told you earlier okay" the man said rather sternly.

The boy had no option but to obey and take part in his father's plan.

( =^ω^)ime skip~

It was another normal day for jungkook, but something in his guts was feeling weird to him, he was heading to a seminar he had to attend as a student of literature, but the odd thing was that he was going towards the destination in a glistening black Porsche 911.

Now, what was weird here? Well it was his step brother's most favorite car that, he took wherever he went. The step brother, who never let jungkook even walk near that car, and always treated him like trash had today willingly invited jk and made him sit in the car ever so respectfully and sweetly, well jungkook knew there has to be something fishy but he let it slide and anyways accepted the offer and went in the car because he was running late and catching his usual bus would be impossible and he would have to take a taxi which would make him more late. So here he was sitting in the Porsche looking outside while contemplating his life.

Well to say he was lucky that his uncle atleast let him pursue his education, let him have 30% of the money he got through the savings of his mother and real father, and let him do some job that he wanted to do and lastly gave him a shelter in the servants quarters where he had made friends with some maids. But everything has a price to be paid, he had to pay it by getting verbally abused every now and then by the father son duo and also sometimes when they got any frustrations, the hell broke loose, and they beat him as pleased and he couldn't even speak or say anything. Why? Because, he was Mute.

So coming back to the present, as he was heading to the seminar, the ride was really quite, he reached to the venue attended the seminar and had the lunch provided by the organisers and came out of the hall.

Well now he let out an extremely tired sigh, as he had to go walking to bus stop, in this heat of the afternoon. But before that he decided to take a cold coffee from the coffee truck ahead to sip on while walking, while waiting in the queue, he remembered how his bestfriends would always flaunt their wealthy and powerful status and run to the front of the queue and get their orders, he giggeled at the thought of his idiot besties! Oh how he wished atleast one of his bestfriends had come, the day would have been atleast a bit fun, but unluckily, mingyu had gone abroad to pursue his modelling career and eunwoo had gone to Canada for a movie shoot, well he was now one of the extremely famous actors of the country! How did he know these big people? Well they were classmates, and and how did jungkook manage to go a posh arts high school? Well the helpless little Jungkook was a really rich brat back then and was treated nothing less than a prince, well that he was, his mom's little prince, also his genius and creative mind was the cherry on top. And that's how they have been stuck to each other in the trio since highschool.

He took his coffee and went towards the gate and to his surprise, his brother's car and the driver from the morning were waiting for him there!!

The driver greeted him with a bow and said "I am here to escort you to wherever you want Young Master"
Well to say Jungkook was shocked was an understatement.

He nevertheless entered in the car since he was too tired to walk around in the noon sun and showed his notepad to tell the driver to drive to the mansion. Yes, mansion not home. He called it a home only till his mother was holding onto her life.

Now on the way back as he was staring out the window, he noticed from the rear view mirror that a few suspicious cars were following their car.

And now that it's been minutes since the cars are following, jungkook started panicking and as soon as the cars entered a small forest like area, a bullet was fired from one of the cars behind that led to their car's tyre get punctured.

The driver applied the brakes and the car stopped. Now jungkook kind of guessed that it was his step father's and step brother's doing since now-a-days they were really desperate to get the property his parents left behind in his name.

And soon before he could try running away, someone caught him and made him faint using a chloroform sprayed cloth. And all went black.

( =^ω^) time skip~

Jungkook slowly gained his consciousness back to find himself tied up to a chair in a dark place. His mouth was also tied with a cloth.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Author's little note:
Hello Everyone!! This is the author, this is my first ever story on Wattpad.
So if at all there are any mistakes and improvements you'd like, please feel free to mention.
Please vote and support if you like it!
This story is a pure fiction so please do not come at me for any weird asf thing coming in the middle.
Please support and love💜💚
Borahae 💜⁷