!AUTHOR'S NOTE!

Hi my lovely readers! I am super sorry!! I know y'all haven't heard from me for a very long time and I know that I haven't updated DAYLIGHT but I have a reason for that and it is because life has been so busy lately with school stuff and projects and tests and a lot of events and trips so I have been so busy I didn't have time to write. But GOOD NEWS!! (well that really depends on how you see it😭) I will be editing all of my chapters! I have been rereading my story and I saw that I've improved A LOT. I also want my book DAYLIGHT to be popular (call me spoiled but idgaf no jk) this is my first book and I have a lot of plans for this book that will cause heartbreak, butterflies, excitement, and arousal...;p iykyk.

I also want people to be engaged starting from the very first chapter so they continue on because I've noticed some only read the first chapter and to be honest I would too- LMAOO. But anyways, therefore I will completely edit my book!! When I first wrote DAYLIGHT I didn't think much of it and I didn't think that there was gonna be any readers so that's why the first parts we're shitty but my bestfriend Nics (ily baee) really helped me with that and her wacky comments and million-dollar votes (OA HAHAHHA).

So yeah. Also I have three drafts I haven't posted that follow the chapters that are up and anyone who wants to read those can DM me and I will gladly give them to you!! Rant done huhuuu.

I will tell you guys there will be no changes (except for one which I will explain later on) I will only enhance my writing and their conversations and topics and everything like that, maybe add a few bonus scenes then and there🤭.

Now unto that 1 change...I won't change how Bucky and Alexia meet, but I will change their progress. I really felt like I was rushing things a bit especially with Bucky for reasons I'm too lazy to explain. I won't spoil much, but I will tell you that he won't ask Alex out at the first chapter sooo...

When will I post these new and edited chapters you ask? Well no promises but I am thinking the middle to end of May so y'all better wait for it!!! (yes it's a threat) (just kidding i love yall too much)

Yeah I guess that's it. Thank you very much my loves! See you on May!!