The Winter Solder

Captain America dove towards Master Roshi, tackling him to the ground before the bullet could hit him. With the target out of the way, the bullet tore the stone of Bucky's grave, shattering the slab to pieces.

"Kami damn it, I couldn't sense his energy until it was too late. Thanks for save Cap." Roshi said as the two men got up. Looking at the shattered grave, a rare anger rose within Steve Rodgers before gathering his composer.

"I saw the shot come from over there! Let's go!" Captain America said as he rushed down towards the tree line.

"Cap! Wait up! I am not as young as I used to be." Roshi said as he followed the Super Soldier down the hill. The Turtle Hermit knew that Steve was never one to be out for blood, but after destroying Bucky's grave, he knew that the assassin would get more than a serious talking from Steve.

Meanwhile, where the assassin was located...

"Did you hit your target Winter Soldier?" Came the voice of Arnim Zola through his earpiece.

"Negative. Captain America was able to push him out of the way. They are looking to engage in close quarters combat." The Winter Soldier as he put the sniper rifle away. Originally a high powered rifle used by the likes of Colonel Silver of the Red Ribbon Army, it was modified by Hydra engineering to take out tanks or high powered individuals. Originally, Baron Helmut Zemo had recommissioned the weapon to help snipers stand a chance against Demon King Piccolo's offspring, even those as powerful as Tambourine or Drum. However, the weapons now serve as a far more sinister purpose.

"Kein problem. If an up close fight is what they want, then they shall have it." Zola said, hearing his creepy smile seep through the earpiece.

"Show dem dein power Winter Soldier. Show dem der might of Hydra!" Came the voice of the Red Skull as the Winter Soldier stood up and approached the two veterans, balling both fists with one of them made of metal.

"Friend of yours?" Captain America asked Roshi as the two stood side by side, witnessing the Winter Soldier for the first time.

"Looks to slick and competent to be one of Pilaf's goons. I can also sense his energy, which means he isn't one of Commander Red's or General White's andriods, much like how Major Metallitron was. Could have fooled me with that metal arm of his." Roshi told as he got into his fighting stance.

"Tell me, who are you?" Captain America asked. He could sense his energy and it was equal to his own. On top of that, it felt very familiar to him. Has he meet this assailant before.

Instead, the Winter Soldier chose to remain silent, glaring daggers at Steve and Roshi through his mask.

"The silent type huh?" Roshi asked with an uneasy glance.

"Don't tell me you're afraid of this guy?" Steve said to Roshi.

"I am just not used to it. Violet, Venom, Piccolo, Launch, Yamcha, Commander Red. When you are surrounded by loud mouths, both friends and enemies alike, a silent killer can be extra creepy." Roshi admitted to Steve.

"Who are you, why are you targeting us?" Captain America asked as he held his shield in front of his, prepared to defend himself.

"The Red Skull sends his regards." The Winter Soldier said as he advanced towards the two warriors, ready for the kill. The first he engaged was Cap himself, using his metal fist to land a sonic punch, Cap had to put up his shield block the attack, causing him to skid backwards into an empty grave.

"Oh boy." Roshi said as he immediately assisted Steve. Within a split second, the Turtle Hermit was on top of the Winter Soldier, engaging in a clearly tight battle. While this new assailant was more powerful than him, he lacked the refined skill in martial arts. Still, Roshi could tell that he definitely had knowledge of how to fight, as if the skill was implanted in his mind rather than learned.