Zemo Phone Call

"Baron Zemo, I wish I can say it was nice to hear from you again." Captain America greeted as he held Master Roshi's phone awkwardly, not fully knowing how to hold the technological device.

"I can certainly see why. Since the demise of Demon King Piccolo, Hydra has gone through a change of management." Baron Zemo informed. Captain America could tell by the slight hint in Zemo's voice that there was some irritation. It was clear that he did not like the Red Skull taking charge of Hydra once again.

"Is the Turtle Hermit there? I may suggest you go somewhere private and away from prying eyes, this way you can put me on speaker and so I can talk to the two of you freely." Zemo suggested.

"Sure." Captain America said, still maintaining his mistrust. "How do you mute this?"

"I believe Bulma said it was this button." Roshi said, pointing to the device. Of course, what Roshi pressed was the wrong button as the theme song to Roshi's favorite porn movie began to play out loud, turning a lot of heads towards their direction. Most of the women looked at the old man with disgust as some of the men gave a nod of satisfied acknowledgement.

"You two are completely helpless when it comes to the art of technology." Baron Zemo with a deadpanned expression as after five minutes of frantically trying to shut the recognizable song off and mute their end of the phone line.

"Zemo said we should talk somewhere private so we could both hear him." Captain America relayed to his friend.

"Really? I don't think we have the option to quiet around here anymore." Master Roshi said as he looked around, finding that a ton of people were looking at the pair of veterans with the same expressions as before.

"Let's try the rooftop. There would be limited cameras watching us, so it would be less likely that the Red Skull would spy on us." Steve suggested.

"Who's to say that he isn't listening in through this phone call right now?" Master Roshi said as they journeyed to an empty alleyway. From there, it was easy for the two students of the late Master Mutaito to jump up onto the dome roof to the left with ease.

"True." Captain America replied, using his keen eyes and energy sensing ability as he looked around for any drone or sniper who was looking out for him. "Seems like we are in the clear."

"Then what are you waiting for? Put Zemo on speaker." Roshi demanded while waving both of his arms up to his chest before settling them back down.

"I don't really know how to do that either." Captain America admitted.

"That I know how how to do. Here." Roshi said as they pressed the speaker. "You're back on Zemo."

A moment or two had passed in silence, waiting for Zemo to speak. It wasn't until Roshi thought he had lost the connection before he heard the voice of the baron again.

"Seriously, how long does it take to unmute someone." Zemo asked in an annoyed manner.

"Oops, forgot to unmute him. Here." Roshi said as he pressed a button, careful not to play any porn music.

"I thought the speaker and unmute button were the same button." Captain America mentioned.

"One would think." Roshi said, a soft way of admitting that he thought the same thing for a brief moment.

"My faith in you winning in this modern era has lessened." Zemo admitted as Steve and Roshi could here General Blue, Hasky, and Taskmaster arguing in the background.

"Can you shut those three up. I don't think we would be able to talk with all that racket in the background." Roshi said, channeling his old man behavior.