Chapter 1

*Jade's POV*

"Really Emma?! What the HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!!????" I said "What?! She made a move on me and I couldn't stop her!, IT'S NOT MY FAULT" "OH REALLY SHE MADE A MOVE ON YOU??!!" "YES!!!"
"I don't believe you" I start walking upstairs to grab my stuff and leave when Emma stops me "Babe I'm sorry please give me another chance!" "No" I said then I went upstairs packed my stuff up and walked out the door. No matter how many times Emma tried to stop me I just ignored her. I can't believe that she cheated on me! WITH MY BEST FRIEND!! UGH I can't believe her.

                          TIME SKIP (3 hrs later)

After a while I arrived at my sister's house because she's all I have right now both of our parents died 3 years ago and we don't really talk to our extended family so right now my sister is all I have I left my stuff in my car because all I was planning to do was talk to my sister because I was planning on staying at a hotel because I don't want to be a bother to my sister and her wife. After getting out of my car I knocked on the door, soon after my sister opened the door
"Jade?! What do you want" "can I come in for a bit??? I need to talk to you" " um...of course" so I walked into my sister's house and I look around and see her wife Amanda sitting on the couch buttoning her shirt...clearly they were doing something before i got here. Amanda says " Hey Jade! What are you doing here?" " I need to talk to Rachel about something" "okay let me know when your done!" So then My sister leads me to her bedroom so we can talk. "Okay Jade what's going on?" She says "so basically I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me...and so I broke up with her and I moved out and I'm planning on staying at a hotel nearby until I get a place of my own" I say "wow, that's a lot, why don't you stay here???" "Well I don't want to be a bother to you and Amanda" "alright, just let me know if you need anything" "okay I will bye!" "Bye" after that I walk back to my car and drive to the nearest hotel and book a room after that I get to my room unpack my stuff and immediately fall asleep.