Chapter 5

As the kiss got more and more heated out moans started to fill the room more and more and then I knew that I wanted more so I started taking off her bra and she sat up a bit so that I could. She then laid back down and she took off my shirt and then my bra as well.

I then sat up and gently caressed her boobs and she moaned once again then we both took off our pants and underwear and then we were both completely naked just staring at each other then I moved back down to kiss her then I moved down so that I could kiss her body she moaned as I sucked on her nipples she then pulled me up so that she could kiss me some more I then pulled away and started kissing her neck and she moaned once more then i moved down her body again so that I was in front of her legs and as I pushed them opened I immediately saw how turned on she was I started sucking on her clit and she moaned really loudly and I got more turned on and I couldn't take it anymore so while I was sucking her clit I moved my hand down my body and I started touching myself while I was sucking her clit.

Then I started moaning and Kate immediately sat up and was like "Jade what are you doing" " I got too turned on and I couldn't wait anymore and so she said "let me do that for you" so she grabbed me and she flipped us over so that she was on top of me then she moved her hand down my body and she started rubbing my clit in slow circles and I started moaning uncontrollably and then after like a minute I felt a knot in my stomach and I knew I was getting closer so I moved one of my hands between our bodies and gently pushed two fingers into Kate's hole and she started moaning as well and then I felt myself getting closer and closer as her moans turned me on even more then I felt her getting closer as well so I moved up a bit and I kissed her and said " let's cum together" she said " okay" and so we kept going until we both came and then we laid down and fell asleep.