Chapter 2

"ahhh, yes! , Keep going!" I moan loudly " I'm almost there!" I moan again " oh god I'm... I'm gonna... I'm gonna- I moan really loudly then suddenly I wake up to realize that it was a dream "aww i was hoping that it was real!" Oh well it was still a good dream. After that I get out of bed and take a shower then I gather my stuff and decide to go and get coffee. While I'm in the car I remember seeing a girl in my dream a very beautiful girl and I think I've seen her before I just don't know where...when i arrive at the coffee shop i place my order then go to sit down.

While I'm waiting for my order I notice a beautiful girl walk by me and I realize that it's the girl from my dream!!! And she's also my art teacher from college!!! "Oh no" I think to myself. As the waitress comes over to me and gives me my order the girl sees me and I immediately try to hide my face because of sheer embarrassment that I had a sex dream about her. I mean I've always had a crush on her but I've never had a sex dream about her. When she walks over to me she brushes away her beautiful Jet black  hair and when I stop hiding my face I notice her beautiful ocean blue eyes and I can't help but just stare at them "Well hello there Jade" as soon as she says that I immediately snap out of my trance and say "um...hello Ms. Johnson! , how are you???" " I'm fine but I didn't expect to see you here on this side of town" " well you see my girlfriend cheated on me sooo I ended up moving here to get a fresh start!" "Okay" Ms. Johnson is about 4 years older than me I would say but idk and like I said I've pretty much always had a crush on her. I told her that I am staying in a hotel down the road because I don't have anywhere else to go. " Well why don't you stay with me?" I was Sure I was hearing things when she said that I didn't expect her to ask me that! "uhh...okay I guess" I said "great I will give you my number and text you my address so let me know when you are on your way!" "Okay I will"